Friday 24 June 2016

A Pretty Palette For Summer | Girls With Attitude Natural Eyeshadow Palette

Girls With Attitude,Girls With Attitude Natural Eyeshadow Palette, Urban Decay, Eyeshadow, Shadow, Makeup, Eyeshadows Palette, Palette

Girls With Attitude,Girls With Attitude Natural Eyeshadow Palette, Urban Decay, Eyeshadow, Shadow, Makeup, Eyeshadows Palette, Palette
Girls With Attitude,Girls With Attitude Natural Eyeshadow Palette, Urban Decay, Eyeshadow, Shadow, Makeup, Eyeshadows Palette, Palette

When it comes to eyeshadow, neutrals are my favourite, they're always the shades that I go to and I love when I can find a platte that has so many wearable, yet versatile shades. One palette that I have been obsessed with at the moment is the Girls With Attitude Natural Eyeshadow Platte, it's just so gorgeous. I literally think that this is the perfect eyeshadow palette for summer and I know for a fact that its going to take pride of place in my makeup bag for a long time. 

For those of you who aren't familiar with the brand, Girls With Attitude has always been my go to place for eyelashes; they have such an amazing variety of lashes to choose from and I've always found the quality great. Recently they've added some makeup and some gorgeous looking makeup brushes to their range which got me pretty excited. I'm not going to lie, as soon as this neutrals eyeshadow palette was released I just knew I had to have it in my collection, but I got really lucky and Girls With Attitude picked me as their giveaway winner over on Twitter to win this stunner (thanks guys). I've only had it in my collection for a short while, but already I'm obsessed.

Girls With Attitude,Girls With Attitude Natural Eyeshadow Palette, Urban Decay, Eyeshadow, Shadow, Makeup, Eyeshadows Palette, Palette
Girls With Attitude,Girls With Attitude Natural Eyeshadow Palette, Urban Decay, Eyeshadow, Shadow, Makeup, Eyeshadows Palette, Palette

The palette contains 12 different shades of natural eyeshadows and as you can see from the pictures all of the shades are stunning. Not only are they really wearable, but I love how theres good mixtures of metallics, shimmers and mattes to choose from. Theres also a great balance of shades too. I have to say at a first glance it reminds me of the original Urban Decay Naked Palette, which is one of my all time faves. What really impresses me with this palette is the pigmentation and quality of the shadows, they are so buttery and blend like a dream. I just love how shimmery and pretty the metallics are and I think its amazing that the super shimmery shades are gold, copper and rose gold; just incredibly perfect for summer. These colours paired with a tan are just going to look beautiful.

Not only are the shadows great in terms of their usage, but there also really long lasting which I was not expecting at all. I've been using this everyday for nearly two weeks now and I've had no creasing whatsoever; and thats without the use of an eye primer. I would say the only downside is that there could possibly be a few more matte shades to use in the crease; For me personally I love using mattes in the area as it gives my eyes a little more depth and makes them look bigger. But the shimmery shades are so pretty and its great having so much variety.

The packaging of this palette is also very pretty, it has a soft pink casing thats velvet, again very similar to the original UD Naked Palette. It has a mirror which inside and the actual palette is very think and sleek making it perfect for travelling. For £8.99 I think it's rude not to pick one up for your collection, I just love mine.

Have you tried anything from Girls With Attitude? What do you think of this palette?


Skimlinks Test
Share:

4 comments

  1. Wow that is a gorgeous palette!

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. good God, what a gorgeously pigmented set of eyeshadows! Ive not heard of the brand before but I WANT!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thank you for this brief explanation and ver nice information. well, got a good knowledge. Have a nice idea, this is more helpful to me. This can gives the better performance.
    Email Marketing Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are looking for a reputable CPS ad company, I suggest that you take a look at Clickbank.

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig