Wednesday 29 May 2019

Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Full Review


Bit of an unrelated mum post for you all today, but I felt like taking it back to how I used to blog a few years ago and talk about beauty. I actually can't remember the last time I posted about a beauty item and I know so many of you are still around for those posts, so here we are. Back when I first started my blog, I used to have a mini series called 'Bronze me Beautiful' so this post is a little ode to that because todays topic is all about the tanning life and what tanning products I'm obsessed with right now.

For those of you who are new hear, I've been hitting the fake tan bottles since I was fifteen; Not only does this make me feel incredibly old,  but it's the realisation that I've actually been tanning over half my life - That's a crazy thought. I guess what I'm trying to say is I know a good fake tan when I come across one and the brand that I've been loyal to the last year or so is Bondi Sands. I know most of you have probably tried and tested this brand out by now, but I thought I'd throw my two pence in there too as so many of you have been asking over on Instagram what fake tan I've been using.

Bondi Sands have quite the collection of products to choose from and the one that I'm always repurchasing has to be their foam formula in the shade dark. Actually Bondi Sands do offer an Ultra Dark version of this tan, but my local Boots never seem to stock this shade and I always forget to order it online. Saying that the shade dark is pretty perfect for that all round summer glow, which we all want now the sun is starting to shine.

The foam is a dark colour, meaning you can see instantly where you've applied it, which makes for a great seamless tan. In all the time that I've been using any Bondi Sands products I've never encountered any streakiness which is one of the reasons why I love it so much. The foam can look pretty scary when it first comes out of the bottle, just because it is so dark - But I promise you once the colour is on and evened out, the shade is stunning. Please don't worry that you initial application can look a little patchy in places, the foam works as a guide colour so you can see exactly where you applied it, but as soon as you've washed off the tan the colour is smooth and beautiful. To be honest, even with the guide colour, I never experience any major issues. I'll usually apply the tan first thing in the morning, then wash it off before bed giving it more than enough time to develop.


One of my favourite things about the Bondi Sands products as well as it giving me the all those tan goals is its scent. Bondi Sands fragrance their products with coconut, which just takes me back to all those sunny holidays, it's a similar smell to the Hawaiian Tropic After Sun, which is one of my favourite smells ever.  The only time when I smell that familiar tan smell that you either love or hate is when your at the end of the developing stage and its time for a shower anyway, so no bother there.

Overall I love this product and unless something comes out that everyone is raving as a must have tanning product, I'll be sticking firmly with Bondi Sands. They do offer a few other products that I would recommend and that is their Liquid Gold formula. It's basically the exact same as the foam, but comes in a spray bottle. As much as I love this product, I just find the foam so much easier to apply. I guess its all about your favourite tanning methods as to what you prefer.

I'd love to know your thoughts on all things tanning and if you have a prodcut that you'll think I love more than the Bondi Sands tanning foam, then let me know in the comments. Also Boots currently have all of the Bondi Sands products on offer, so now is the perfect time to stock up - You can find the link here.


Share:

5 comments

  1. This is amazing thanks for sharing this blog i become fan of your blogs now. This blog is so interesting and informative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these cosmetics products but according to me cosmetic products should be packed in quality packaging as most of these products are so sensitive. As I have use the products packed from Dodo packaging this company gives you best cosmetic packaging with discount offers. Visit website now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really informative that the way you describe I’ll really appreciated your work. Hope I'll come back to get some more information.
    Professional Makeup Brush Sets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanning foam are great for your skin, thank you for sharing your honest thoughts with us. Also checkout our lcd display module about LCD screens and share your thoughts with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Technologistan is the popoular and most trustworthy resource for technology, telecom, business and auto news in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig