Monday 13 February 2012

Review | Superdrug Intensive Conditioner

I was in Superdrug the other day and saw a bargain that had to be snatched up right away. It was Superdrug's own brand of Coconut & Sweet Almond Intensive Conditioner. This usually retails at £1.50 but they had it on offer for only 79p. Amazing! I will be honest I wasn't expecting amazing things because of the price but to my surprise this product worked a bit of magic on my hair. 

I usually like to treat my hair about twice a week to an intensive conditioning mask what with all the hair products and heat that my hair is exposed to. Its always nice to give something back to your hair to really lock all that moisture back in again and restore it. We all want luscious locks and this beauty has certainly helped to bring back some shine and softness to my hair. 


The conditioner has such a think consistency and feels very heavy in your hair. Having really fine hair I was worried that this would leave my hair a little greasy afterwards. But instead of grease I found that my hair was super shiny and it really brought out my highlights. 

I also love the smell of coconut and the bottle states it has coconut oil within the conditioner which works wonders for dry damaged hair. However when smelling the product in the bottle I thought that it did smell a little plastic which was a bit off putting. Luckily tit didn't transfer on to my hair at all just the lovely smell of coconut and almond. All in all I was really pleased with this intensive conditioner and for the price you can't go wrong. 

However for those with sensitive skin please be warned that I did find this product did slightly irritate my skin  when a huge chunk of it slid down my face and managed to get up my nose (don't know how haha) This was not pleasant at all. But once rinsed off thoroughly it was fine. 

I love trying out hair masks so if any of you beauties have any recommendations please leave it in the comments below. 




Share:

3 comments

  1. Wow this looks and sounds really great :) must try this as I do tend to not look after my hair as much as I should, eeekkk!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I love trying new hair conditioners and love coconut, think I might be buying this :)

    Laura xoxo
    http://call-of-beauty-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig