Thursday 16 February 2012

Effortlessly Beautiful | Blake Lively

Hello beauties. For those of you who have been reading my blog for a little while will know that actress Blake Lively is one of my favourite fashion icons. I think she always looks effortlessly beautiful and has that perfect 'Girl Next Door Look'. I am always so inspired by her, from the way she dresses, to her makeup and messy but perfect looking hair. 

I was causally reading though my copy of Cosmopolitan on my lunch break and saw her in this amazing fringe dress by marchesa and I thought it would be great to share on my blog.As stunning as the dress is, it's not something that I would causally have hanging up in my wardrobe and therefore wouldn't be able to re-create this look with anything similar in my wardrobe. But here Blake's hair and makeup looks lovely, which does inspires me. Therefore I have set myself a challenge and have decided to re-create the makeup and hair style this weekend for you beauty babes!



If you are interested and want to see with how my take on this hair and makeup style look then be sure to stay tuned over the weekend for the following post. If you have any thoughts or suggestions then please leave a comment below. Take care my lovelies!






Share:

9 comments

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing your re-created look :) That dress is gorgeous!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like post about get the look or re creating so looking forward :)

    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Danielle.
    We will stay tuned to for your take on the hair and makeup style.
    Good Post. Thank you for sharing.
    Love, Joan

    http://www.blogger.com/profile/11795231545673036540

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Blake Lively!! She is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Blakes style - her makeup always looks so fresh and flawless!

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig