Tuesday 9 October 2012

MAC's Impassioned Lipstick





Hi beauties. Today I wanted to share with you my all time favourite lipstick and its one that I mentioned in my September Favourites Post (here). This lipstick being MAC's Impassioned, which is the most gorgeous bright fuchsia pink. I am a huge fan of bright pink lipsticks as a lot of you will know, but Impassioned just has that extra something special about it. Some of you may think that this is a bit of a bold and brave colour to wear, but once you get past the brightness of it all, I think it has the magic to make your lips look absolutely amazing. 

Impassioned is one of MAC's amplified lipsticks which means its super pigmented and you achieve a easy bright lip with one easy sweep across your lips. Not only is the pigmentation of Impassioned just amazing, its staying power is long lasting and it will be sure to give you bright beautiful lips the whole day. Obviously no lipstick colour lasts forever, but even when Impassioned starts to wear and fade, the pigmentation of it is that good, that it will leave a lovely fuchsia stain on your lips. Often when lipsticks are that rich in pigment, there is the downfall that the lipstick can be very drying  on your lips, but this isn't the case with Impassioned at all. The formula is creamy and as you can see from the pictures there is a lovely shine to the formula which makes for very 'sexy' kissable lips. 

I would really  recommend Impassioned to any girl as its a great one to have in your collection, especially if you love your Barbie pink colours.. I've had this lipstick for quite a while and what I can say is that it can often look a little different every time I'm pictured with it, or when your in different lights; It's also a lipstick which can look very different on everyone. It refuses to be captured on camera in its true beauty and I would suggest if you get the chance, to go and swatch it... and buy it of course (I dare you to resist this beauty!). 

Impassioned retails at a pricey £14.00, but in my opinion is completely worth every penny. You are really getting a good quality lipstick and it will last you such a long time as a little really does go along way. If your thinking of treating yourself to this you can purchase it from MAC's website here.

Impassioned also will look amazing with a clear lipgloss worn over the top as I finds this really makes the colour pop and will give you the appearance of a fuller lip. It will also give your lips that 'juicy' look to them. I am just really in love with this lipstick, I could go on forever about how much I love it. The colour is just beautiful and it also has those little blue undertones to it which will make your teeth look pearly white. 


I am always on the look out other lipsticks with a similar colour payout so would love to know your recommendations and would love to hear your thoughts on MAC's Impassioned.

Lots of Love


Share:

11 comments

  1. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely, the colour really suits you!!

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my all-time favourites too, I've yet to meet someone it doesn't suit! Just a shame that MAC lipsticks are so pricey now, I received mine when they were under £13! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they were still under £13 I think they should be! I think this would suit everyone its just beautiful xx

      Delete
  4. I'm more of a red girl but I do have All About Me from Topshop and it's a really nice bright pink AND lasts so long. Such a good formulation, I really recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Topshop lipsticks but not heard too much about All About Me, think I am going to have a look, thanks for the recomendation lovely xx

      Delete
  5. I love love love this colour!

    http://georgialouisexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a gorgeous color !
    x

    http://www.LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've learn some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much effort you put to create one of these great informative site.
    Also visit my website grumpy cat

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig