Sunday 6 January 2013

Tag: Your It


The other week I was Tagged to do the 'Tag Your It' tag by the lovely Beth over at Birds Words Blog. Bless her she knows me well as there is nothing more I like doing than a Tag post, they are really fun to do and make easy reading for everyone!

So, the rules ...
- Every tagged person has to tell 11 things about themselves 
- The person who has tagged you asked 11 questions, answer them
- Ask 11 questions for the 11 blogs your going to tag
- Mention the blog that tagged you but don't tag back

11 Things about me ...
1. I can't sing for toffee. I am terrible, I can't hold any note or any tune - At college and uni we even had singing lessons once a week and did it make any difference?... sadly not
2. I love banana milkshake. I hate the taste of all other flavours, I love it so much so that I  have to have a glass of banana yummyness most days of the week.
3. I cannot stand it when people quote lines from films or TV shows, especially when they are trying to sound just like a particular character.
4. Id rather leave the house late than leave the house without being happy with the way I look 
5. I'm a really bad sleeper, no matter how tired I am feeling, it at least takes me 1-2 hours to fall asleep every night
6. I get 'you remind me of Stacey Solomon' a lot (not looks wise, but personality) 
7. I play with my hair when I get nervous
8. I love penguins
9. I never think before I speak
10. I love the summer, the sun and the way everybody sparkles and shines when the sun comes out
11. I am a big dreamer, if I'm not talking in constantly in my own little world lost in thoughts. I love it there :)

What is your ultimate holy grail item?
It would have to be Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer. I have been using it every day for years and there's not a day that goes by where I don't use it. I always have one in my makeup bag.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
I would love to own my own house in the country, be surrounded by my family and friends and be in my dream job, I would quite like to see myself married in 5 years time!

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, alive or dead, who would it be?
I would have to pick David Beckham purely because I fancy the pants of him!
 
Your most treasured/favourite item in your wardrobe?
If I had to pick one item, it would have to be my cheer kit! Cheerleading is a big love of mine and my uniform only comes out on special occasions, whilst I'm not stunting and dancing in it, it takes pride of place in my wardrobe - Our team colours are teal, pink and zebra print, I wear it with pride and of course with a massive matching cheer bow!

What scares you?
I'm pretty claustrophobic, but I can always avoid situation's that include me getting in tight spaces. One of my biggest fears though is a really weird one... I am terrified of slugs! When I was little I was convinced that about 10 where chasing me in the garden! Ever since then I've had this strange fear of them.

Your favourite childhood memory?
I was obsessed and spoilt rotten when it came to Barbie when I was younger as was my sister. Every Saturday we would set up our entire Barbie collection, which included everything from the Barbie Camper Van, to the horse riding school and my favourite the Barbie Vet's (Pet shop Barbie knows just what to do, kitty's got a broken leg and puppy's got the flu... haha that was how the advert went on TV how do I still remember that?) Once the set up was complete we would play Barbie for the entire weekend.

What is the worst product you have ever used?
I seam to be quite fortunate with only buying items that I fall in love with, there are not many things I don't like. But recently I tried the Batiste dry shampoo, the cherry one and I hated it. I didn't like the way it smelt, and for some reason it didn't work wonders at cleaning my hair. It's taught me never to stray away from the Batiste tropical dry shampoo.

What was your first makeup item?
My first makeup item was cringe worthy bright blue mascara. I remember having a conversation with my mum about makeup and she told me that blue mascara existed and I was shocked, amazed and so excited that I could have blue lashes that she bought me some.

If you could have anyone's hairstyle, who would it be?
I would love to have Cheryl Cole's hairstyle, any time without a doubt when you see her hair always looks perfect and flawless.

What was your favourite subject in school?
I loved dance/drama at school, but equally I loved Graphics - both allowed me to be creative in different ways. I am quite a creative person and love seeing an idea come together and making something that you can become proud off.

Who/what inspires you?
I am always finding myself inspired by little everyday things, but with my blog I would have to say that all you fellow bloggers inspire me to blog.. When I see other posts, it gives me little ideas. I love when I see another blog grow and develop along with the blogger and see what opportunities open up for them... that is very inspiring.

My 11 questions ...
- If you had to pick one nail polish colour that you had to wear for the rest of your life what would you choose?
- Whats more important, a good hair day or a good makeup day?
- What's your most embarrassing moment 
- What is your best feature?
- If you had superpowers what would you choose?
- Whats the 3 beauty items that you couldn't live without?
- What is your one wish for 2013?
- Whats at the top of your beauty wishlist?
- What inspires you to blog?
- What is the most used app on your phone?
- If you could place yourself in any reality TV show, which one would you choose?
- If you could treat yourself to anything in the world what would you buy? (money being no object)


I Tag:




Share:

3 comments

  1. Love this, made me smile! I can't sing either, haha. I'll have a go at this this week too. Hope you had a fab Christmas, loved having a peek at all your pressies in your recent post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't sing either, but that doesn't stop me from doing it anyway haha

    Have a beautiful day

    http://britishrandomnesss.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading this honey, very interesting to get to know a bit more about you! I'm really claustraphobic too and I HATE slugs so that made me chuckle haha! Beth tagged me to do this as well so I must get round to it!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig