Wednesday 12 June 2013

Guest Post || Top 5 Summer Lipsticks by Shang - The Feminine Crusade

Hello lovelies, today I have a fanatic post for you all written by the lovely Shang over at The Feminine Crusade, she has a wonderful blog and I really recommend you go check it out. Today Shang has a lovely post all about her top 5 summer lipsticks, some gorgeous picks for you to choose from. 


I am delighted at guest blogging over Danielle’s wonderful blog. And since the sun has finally decided to show up in Germany I thought I’d share with all you lovely ladies the 5 lipsticks I love wearing in summer.
If I could, I’d wear bright lipsticks all year round. That’s how much I love them. So it won’t be hard to imagine how excited I am in spring and summer, prancing around the town flaunting a vibrant pout.  
Here are my Top 5 Summer Lipsticks in no particular order.


LANCOME ROUGE IN LOVE LIPSTICK IN ‘CORAIL IN LOVE 322M’ 
Of all the lip products I own, this beauty is my ultimate favourite. It’s such a beautiful soft corally-pink which is so flattering and makes my face glow.  It is a fresh, not-too-dull, not-too-bright, girly lipstick with a beautiful glossy finish.
MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL VIVID LIPSTICK IN ‘SHOCKING CORAL’
 If you are looking for one vibrant summer shade, this is it! A bold, loud, gorgeous pink-coral which I can never get enough off.  The semi-matte formula makes it more long lasting than the ordinary cream finishes which in my beauty book is a plus.
RIMMEL APOCALIPS IN ‘STELLAR'
 Every Rimmel Apocalips shade has been dissected into pieces all over the web. I don’t think I even need to say much about this stunning Stellar which is a neon red-pink with hints of coral. I love the intensity, the vividness and the staying power of this liquid lipstick/gloss.
 TOPSHOP LIPSTICK IN ‘OHH LA LA’
A slightly neon-ish peachy-coral this shade is a must-have. True the semi-matte finish makes the lipstick a li’l chalky and Topshopdo not have the best formulas out there; but I forgive them for their unique colours.
 TOPSHOP LIPSTICK IN ‘ALL ABOUT ME’
This is a in-your-face bright fuchsia pink! Almost as bright as Stellar. This one appears less patchy, more creamier on the lips compared to Ohh La La. Celebrate summer with it or party all night this shade is a rockstar.

There’s no summer without orange on your lips right? My most-loved orange lipstick is Astor Heidi Klum VIP Lipstick in ‘Cheeky 003’ which is available only in a few European countries thus I skipped including something which most of you cannot get.
All the lipsticks mentioned in this post have been reviewed on my blog. If you want to read detailed reviews or browse more swatches just pop over my blog and type the name in the search bar. Hope to see you around The Feminine Crusade and thank you to the lovely Danielle for having me on her blog. 

Share:

16 comments

  1. Great post! I definitely need to get myself some Topshop lippies! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiona! Topshop lippies are a must-have for any lipstick junkie haha. x

      Delete
  2. Those topshop lipsticks look so nice! I really need to get one! Great post :)

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try Topshop lipsticks! They look so good. Brilliant post, I've been looking for a nice pink lipstick, but I don't wear them much so I don't want to pay too much!

    Molly x
    Lyonsnotes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Molly! Aah don't tell me. I like me a good pink lipstick. :D xx

      Delete
  4. lovely shades definitely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab post!
    Im loving these shades.

    www.itsflashyfash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look amazing! I love bright colours, especially at this time of the year. I think out of all of these Shocking Coral is my favourite :)

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  7. the topshop lipstick looks so pretty! love the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The topshop lipstick looks amazing! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just thinking of doing a post like this! Love the lipsticks Shang! I ordered Shocking Coral based on your review! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you did? Good for you. You'll love it. And thank you Atiya. ♥

      Delete
  10. more tips here dolabuy gucci right here click to read read the full info here click to read

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig