Wednesday 9 July 2014

June Favourites


Good evening everyone, it's the middle of the week which means it's almost time for the weekend and I'm so excited because I actually have the whole weekend off. If you work in retail like me then you'll know that this is rare and doesn't come around very often! If you've been following my YouTube channel (you can subscribe here) then you will have seen that last week I got up up my monthly favourites video - And as promised I'm following up with a blog post just in case you don't have time to watch ten minutes of me rambling on (haha) or want to see any of the products I've been loving in a little bit more detail.


Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
This month saw me re kindle my love with the Bourjois chocolate bronzing powder. Now this beautifully scented chocolate powder has always been a favourite of mine, but being a beauty blogger means I love trying out new things. Out of all the bronzing powders I use, the Bourjois chocolate bronzer is always the one that I come back to, especially over the summer because it's just that good. If you want to look like a bronzed goddess in minutes I recommend you giving this ago.


Smashbox Photo Ready Foundation Primer

This primer really is the star of the show this month and I have been blown away by just how amazing this product is. I cannot emphasise enough how amazing this primer is, it really makes my skin look flawless and my makeup stay put all day, every time I use it, it leaves me a little speechless, especially when I've had a busy day at work and come home to find that everything is still in place. Honestly your foundation doesn't budge one bit! How amazing is that? I've got a full review coming up of this product very soon, so keep your eyes pealed for that one.


Benefit They're Real Mascara

I must be the last beauty blogger on the planet to have tried this mascara, and even then it's only the smaller sample size that I've tried, but I have to say this mascara has actually blow me away and I can't quite believe how amazing it is. This mascara gives me the most beautiful lashes. Not only are my lashes looking long and full of volume, but 'They're Real' also gives them a beautiful curve making them look as though I've had eyelash extensions in. I was always a little put off by the price of this mascara, but after trying it I can honestly say its worth every penny! Just WOW.


Bodhi Neroli Luce Revatalsiing Face Oil

In the past if you had suggested that I put an oil onto my face I would have ran a mile (no joke!). Having oily to combination skin means I can't think of anything worse that adding a face oil into my nighttime beauty regime. However I hold my hands up high and admit I was so wrong for thinking this. This face oil from Bodhi is such a luxurious item to use, makes my skin glow and leaves it looking radiant. Yes I still get that terrible t-zone bit that causes me a bit of drama every now and again, but this face oil has only enhanced my skin and I absolutely love using it.


Lush Sympathy For The Skin

I think I've mentioned this miracle body lotion quite a few times on my blog in the last few months, and rightly so, my love for it only gets stronger. Sympathy for this skin is really heavy duty, but absorbs into my skin ever so quickly, leaving it feel so hydrated and nourished. I love using this on my legs, especially as they seam to be making more of an appearance now summer is in full swing. This body butter always gives my pins that nice sexy summer glow. I honestly can't recommend this body lotion enough!


Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Body Butter

The bright green packaging along of this Hawaiian Tropic After Sun is enough to make it into my favourites, it just screams holiday to me! Every time I use this product it just takes me back to all the recent holidays I've had and for those few minutes whilst I'm applying this and letting this sink into my skin I'm lost to the world stuck in my holiday daydream. It's definitely the smell that takes me back, it just smells incredible! Although this product is used ideally for a long hard days sunbathing, it makes a fabulous body butter and is such a skin time treat. I love it!

So that's everything for my favourites this month. like I mentioned earlier all these products have been featured in my most recent video and it would mean the world to me if you could give it a watch and subscribe to my channel. I would love to know what you've been loving this month and if any of your favourites match mine.



Lots of Love


Share:

12 comments

  1. Your posts always make me wanna go out shopping to Lush! I've been needing a body lotion so bad and Lush always seems to have such nice ones. Hawaiian Tropic products also have the best scents. Always so good for summer.

    Everyone always raves about Smashbox primer but I've never tried it. I might try it after my Hourglass primer runs out

    P.S. Love that you make a blog post along with the video so many bloggers just stop making posts and make videos some times. :P

    http://www.aelithnaturals.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I never really go into Lush that much, only to get a few bits once I've ran out lol. The primer is so amazing though, I was a bit skeptical at first, but it really is so amazing,

      And thank you for your feedback hun, I'm really pleased to hear that you like both up I think they go hand in hand not everyone has 10 mins free in their day to watch a video xxx

      Delete
  2. Benefit They're Real is just my holy grail of mascaras! Didn't know Hawaiian Tropic were still around though haha.

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so amazing! I can' believe its take me that long to try it lol. I thought that a few years ago then I saw them in the sun section at Boots and was like yeaaaa :) xx

      Delete
  3. Great choices, love Bourjois bronzers and powders!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics, love the sound of the Lush lotion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE the Benefit Mascara - I only tried it a few weeks ago myself and I'm so impressed with it. Hands down one of the best mascaras I have used (even trumps Lancome Hypnose which was my holy grail mascara last year) x

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have found myself changing my mind on the Benefit They're Real Mascara. As it is slowly drying out I think I prefer it more now, I like it a lot! :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig