Sunday 27 July 2014

Love Me Beauty Box || July Edition

Love Me Beauty Box* £12.95 (Including P&P)

When the menu's for this months Love Me Beauty Box came out I was incredibly excited as the beauty goodies on offer where just unbelievable, so much so that it was so difficult picking a menu. So when the postie arrived with the July edition of the box I was actually buzzing! This month I opted for menu number two just because this box contained a gorgeous fuchsia lipstick that I knew would be right up my street, and as you know by now this is such a 'Danielle' colour - I just had to have it. Not only did menu number two contain a gorgeous lippie, but some other fabulous items too...


Ofra Pressed Eye Shadow 'Bliss' (RRP £8.80)

Ofra is not as brand that I've ever heard of before, but seeing as there are two products from this brand in this months box, I was pretty excited to try out something new. Needless to say that this eye shadow of theirs left me feeling a little speechless! Not only is this shadow such a gorgeous shimmery champagne colour (a favourite of mine) but it is so buttery and has a lovely finish to it. Not to mention that the pigmentation of this shadow is just amazing! For such a shimmery shade, the finish is so smooth and looks stunning on, especially for the summer time. I have been using this non stop since receiving it and I'm so excited to have discovered something new.



Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick 'Hollywood' (RRP £ 11.60)

Look how gorgeous the colour of this lipstick is! This liquid lipstick is just so beautiful and it was the item I was talking about earlier that made me make a decision on choosing menu number two. This liquid lipstick smells just like vanilla cupcakes and is really creamy and lovely to apply. Pretty much right away this soft lipstick dries into a stain leaving this gorgeous pop of colour on your lips, and this really is long lasting - Like all day lasting. For something that is so pigmented and long lasting, it isn't in any way drying on your lips which is such a huge bonus. As you can see from the pictures that I made the classic beauty blog error of not taking pictures of the products before I started using them and as you can see the writing on the packaging is starting to smear off which is a little disappointing (especially for the price) but the formula is so great that I can look past this.



Lashem (2ml Sample) Lash Enhancing Serum (RRP £40.00 - 3.5ml)

I've never felt the need to buy or try a lash enhancing serum before, just because most of them seem to be on the expensive side and I've always been quite content with the length of my lashes. However that's not to say that I wont say no to trying a product that will give them that extra little boost. Long lashes are always a good thing in my opinion, especially for sleepy eyes that need to look more awake. This product is only a sample size, but I'm pretty sure that there is enough product in here to see if it makes any difference to the length of my lashes. I'm pretty excited to give this ago and will definitely report back to you all on how well this works.


So Susan Dual Brow Powder (RRP £11.95)

Doing our eyebrows is such an everyday part of our makeup routine now and I have to say I'm really enjoying finding new products to test out on my brows. I'll be honest with you all now and say that my eyebrows are the one beauty thing I'm not very good at doing at all and I generally am never happy with the shape of them. Therefore I think I just like trying out any brow product that is hopefully going to make them look a little bit better. I have to say I really do like the look of this brow kit from So Susan, the powders are not the most pigmented that I've tried, but the shades are really warm and I love the way that its presented in its packaging. I've not tried this one out yet, but I'm hoping that it's going to work some much needed magic on my brows.


So Susan Flutter Mascara (RRP £14.95)

I am loving the look of this mascara, and I think it's great how this months box has given me the tools for gorgeous brows (I will try) shimmery eye lids, a product to add length to my lashes and now a dark carbon-black mascara to complete the look - Just what every beauty girl needs! I've never tried anything from the brand So Susan before, but I have to say that this mascara does look really impressive. The gold metallic packaging is gorgeous and it really does look as though this is going to be a good mascara. I've not tried it yet, but the stiff bristle brush looks as though its going to do a fab job at separating my lashes and adding a bit of volume to them too - I can't wait to try and test this out.


Weleda Sea Buckthorn Replenishing Body Lotion (RRP 

You all know by now that I just love my body lotions, so I was especially shocked, wowed and excited when I saw this in this months box because it wasn't on the menu at all! Love Me Beauty really spoilt us by throwing in a surprise product. This body lotion smells incredible and has a zingy citrus smell to it, although I don't know if it's just my nose but to me it smells a bit peppery too, which is kind of weird, but it really does work well together. This lotion is perfect for the summer time, not only does its smell give off those summer vibes, but its so hydrating and sinks into your skin so quickly, this really is a fabulous moisturiser.


The Teashed 20 Whole Leaf White Tea Bags (RRP £3.50)

Now if your a tea lover then I'm sure that these Teashed tea bags are a great little edition to this months box, but as you know by now I don't do hot drinks at all, so this is something that doesn't really excited me in the slightest. However this months box is so exceptionally good that I don't even care that these tea bags are in here, I've already gifted them to someone who will enjoy drinking them - Talk about sharing the love ;)

So as you can see this months box is just incredible and I'm sure your like me and are just super impressed. If this post hasn't convinced you that your missing out by not subscribing to the Love Me Beauty Box, then be sure to take a look at my video where you can see me talk about these products in a little more detail - I would love if you could subscribe to my channel whilst your there too.



If you are thinking about subscribing to Love Me Beauty then head over to their website now using this link here. I would love to know what menu you went for this month and what your favourite item is?

Lots of Love




Share:

3 comments

  1. I can't wait to read your review on the Lash Enhancing Serum :)

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You received some lovely products in this box and I really like the sound of the mascara <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig