Saturday 16 August 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water || Review


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


First of all I have to apologise for the half empty bottle that you see in the pictures of this Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water because I bought it thinking that it would pretty much be like any other cleansing water that I've used; I wasn't really sure if it was something that I would be blogging about. However after using this non stop I decided that this cleansing water was just too good not to blog about and its probably one of the best cleansing waters that I've used.



These Micellar solutions have to be my most favourite way to remove makeup, and over the last year or so I've tried and tested quite a few. I can honestly say that this one from Garnier is one of the best that I've tried, if not the best its just amazing. Although all of these waters will remove stubborn makeup with minimum fuss, I just find this one from Garnier does it so much better, especially when it comes to mascara and stubborn eyeliner. I only have to hold a cotton pad over my eye for a few seconds to find that my makeup has just melted off which just amazing. I also find that this solution is one that mostly resembles water, it doesn't really have any fragrance to it and it almost feels like I'm washing my face when using it. I just love the way my skin looks after using this.



As for the packaging, I find that its really user friendly and the bottle is just huge. The solution dispenses out of a small hole in the cap rather that the whole cap coming off so its really easy to control just how much solution comes out onto the cotton pad. Also the pretty pink cap is a lovely little touch from Garnier as it just makes this product look a little more girly which I love.



I would love to know what your thoughts are on this Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water are and if its your favourite like mine? Let me know in the comments below.



Lots of Love




Share:

6 comments

  1. I've just repurchase this for like the fifth time and i love it, its so beget friendly and works so well! lovely photography too x

    http://anyamaybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the packaging, but i find it doesnt take my makeup off straight away. I have to go in with it quite a few times to get all my makeup off!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this out but unfortunately my eyes are too sensitive to use this :(

    lifeofemilyyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge fan of this too! I find it works really well for the price and lasts me quite a while too.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you use this to get rid of make up first and then use your usual face wash after?

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig