Sunday 31 August 2014

Argan Dew Hair Oil & Replenishing Hair Mask || Review


Argan Dew Hair Oil & Replenishing Hair Mask* (Samples)

If anyone asks me my top tips on getting lovely healthy hair and how I manage to get long locks, I always tell them that I swear by a good hair mask and most importantly hair oil - I honestly couldn't live without it. Since I started blogging I've tried and tested out my fair share of oils and lotions for my hair and recently I've come across the brand 'Argan Dew' who are new to the UK and offer an amazing hair oil and hair mask. I've been lucky enough to try out and test the samples that you see in the pictures and I have to say I've been so impressed and I feel as though I'm pampering my hair every time I've used them.

Starting with the replenishing hair mask, this creamy thick deep conditioner that has a pretty pearlesque look to it and oh my gosh guys it smells incredible, as soon as I opened this I was taken back at just how gorgeous this treatment it. I can't quite pinpoint the smell, but it has a kind of professional salon kind of smell to it. Not only does this treatment smell lovely on its own, but I found that it transferred onto my hair really well. 

As for the actual treatment itself, my hair feels so amazing once I've used this. I found that it was great at detangelling my hair (which is always my biggest nightmare whenever washing my hair) and it made my hair feel so silky smooth, it was amazing. I honestly just had the kind of hair that needed to be swished when I used this. I think that the reason this hair mask works so well is because it contains Argan oil which really is your hairs best friend. Not only did I get a really good hair treatment with this mask, but it left my locks feeling very soft and shiny too. I cannot wait to get my beauty mitts on a full sized bottle of this stuff, its amazing.


The next set of samples is that one hair care product that is a holy grail item for me which of course is hair oil. Argan Dew honestly have such an amazing hair oil, its so good that I feel like popping it right up there with my beloved Moroccan Oil! I know that these are only sample sizes, but I also managed to get my mitts on a full sized bottle and I've honestly been using it non stop. This rich non greasy hair oil works wonders on my hair. I use it every time I was my hair without fair and as soon as I work it though the ends of my hair, I feel my hair become a lot more manageable and softer. This oil takes away any nasty frizz in your hair and smells incredible, it's so lovely to use I can't recommend it enough.


Overall I am so impressed and I cannot wait to get my hands on the full sized product of the hair mask, I need to use this in my weekly hair routine. If you want to know a little bit more about the hair oil, I do have a post coming up very soon which will be dedicated to it, its just so good. In the meantime be sure to check out the Argan Dew website for more information and details on their products 

I would love to know what your favourite hair oil and treatment is and if you've managed to try anything from Argan Dew? Let me know in the comments below.

Lots of Love





Share:

1 comment

  1. Once you received the samples, I was sure you'd love it. I also cannot express how amazing their products are. I'm currently saving up a bit but once I've got a new job, I'm buying both the oil and hair mask. My hair was so amazing after using them, I wish I could have 100 bottles of them so I never run out. haha. x

    Style of colours

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig