Sunday 7 September 2014

Organic Surge Fresh Ocean Shower Gel || Review



Organic Surge is a brand that I've become quite fond of recently and I've been loving their range of shower gels, especially this one in the 'Fresh Ocean' scent. I love it when you get a shower gel that smells amazing, lathers up really well and gives you a great clean at the same time. Organic Surge are a natural beauty brand and their shower gels contain no parabens or synthetic fragrances or colourants which is great; It's lovely using a product that contains no nasties. 

What I really love about this particular shower gel has to be the fragrance, I'm not the best at describing scents and most of you will probably be wondering what on earth a 'Fresh Ocean' smells like, but what I can say it smells very refreshing and works as a great pick me up on those mornings where your feeling extra sleepy. To help give you a better idea of the scent, this shower gel contains lemon, rosemary and lime, so its quite zesty and has a lovely natural smell to it.

If your looking for a natural product to use in the morning, one that feels lovely on your skin and makes you and your bathroom smell lush then I would definitely recommend talking a look at Organic Surge, their products are great.

Lots of Love





   
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig