Wednesday 5 November 2014

Bourjois Colour Edition 24H Cream To Powder Eye Shadow


Bourjois Colour Edition 24H Cream To Powder Eye Shadow* Flocon D'or' & 'Marron Givre'

I have to say it was love at first swatch when I first tried out these two gorgeous new shades of the Bourjois Colour Edition 24H Cream to Powder eye shadows at the Bourjois press event the other week. Since that first swatch my love for these beautiful shadows has grown and I've been reaching for them everyday, I absolutely love them. 

Whenever I see shadows that come in a little pot and have a cream like formula, I always think they are going to be like Mac Paint Pots or have the texture of the Maybelline Colour Tattoos, however not having tried these little pots of shadow from Bourjois before, I was a little taken back at just how different these are. These shadows feel just like a cream shadow to the touch, but as soon as you start to apply this on your lids, this cream like formula blends out just like a regular eyeshadow would. I was actually so amazed, the formula is not sticky at all, applies really evenly and blends like a dream. Not only do they look amazing on, but they are so long lasting, make a great stand alone eye shadow or fabulous paired with your regular shadows. 

Applied with either your fingers or a brush, these cream to powder shadows look amazing once on. I found that I much preferred to use a brush for application as I found it to give a really even coverage and you can get more precise with your blending.

The two new shades which have been added to the collection for the up and coming party season are 'Flocon D'or' a beautiful pearly white shade that has pretty flecks or gold glitter and shimmer running though it. I love how this shade glitters, but it's not grainy or chunky at all, it just applies smoothly on. The second shade is 'Marron Givre' a warm chocolate brown shade which has a slight frosty finish  with an added bit of sparkle. 

These two shades work great on their own, or paired together. I've been using 'Flocon D'or' as an all over base for my eye shadow and as a highlight (it looks stunning on the inner corners of your eye and under your brow bone); Whilst 'Marron Givre' looks beautiful swept over your lid and blended out to your crease if your wanting to create a quick fuss free smokey eye. 

These two Colour Edition 24H Cream to Powder Eye Shadow's have quickly become a firm favourite of mine and would make a great edition to your makeup bag, especially with Christmas just around the corner. If you've tried these shadows from Bourjois, then I would love to hear your thoughts? Let me know in the comments below.

Lots of Love






Share:

9 comments

  1. I got a cooper shade from them a while ago and I really like it! After reading this post, I'll try to get Marron Givre :3
    Take care*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, look lovely! Any creasing? www.rinadeb.co.uk
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I swatched these in stores they always seemed so dry and unappealing, I much preferred the initial texture of the Maybelline Colour Tattoos! Gonna have to give them another swatch in store because I love the concept x
    http://hannahbutterworth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so gorgeous, especially that brown shade! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color of the brown. I love maybelline's bad to the bronze though, so much that I finished a jar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh they look gorgeous, love the brown shade :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos. Both shades are absolutely gorgeous!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both shades look gorgeous and I would use them both…..I think a little shopping trip is in order :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    www.youtube.com/user/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig