Wednesday 1 August 2012

Still Addicted ..... Instagram

Hi babes! So last week I did a post all about how I'm way too addicted to Instagram and a week later my addiction levels to this app are exactly the same, maybe ever so slightly its gotten worse, I'll let my followers  be the judge of that. So seeing as I've been snapping away I thought I would share with you some of the pictures I've taken. 









New American Flag Jumper from River Island

Aztec Tank Top from River Island

New Mascara I picked up from NYX  (review of this will be up soon)

My list of items that I need to take with me to the Boardmasters Festival (please feel free to add to it)

Spending all my money at River Island. The only bad thing about working there is that all the money I earn goes back to them!

Blue glittery nails (NOTD post will be up soon)


So that's all the pictures from this week beauties. If you are wanting to follow me on there my user name is 

sunshinesprkle 

Just let me know you are a beauty blogger or reader of my blog and I promise to follow you back!

Lots of Love 


Share:

22 comments

  1. Lovee the american flag jumper/shorts combo. :)
    Your hair is beaut - love the colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie, I just want the weather to be warmer so I can wear this outfit out haha. Hopefully August will be nicer for us. xx

      Delete
  2. i guess move of the apple user are addicted to instagram. same goes to me...
    3lin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I know, they just make it way to easy for us to upload a picture lol x

      Delete
  3. CUTE CUTE CUTE nails! I love that color with the sparkles!

    check out my blog? :)

    http://thelooneybuttdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica. I am addiected to anything that sparkles right now. Loving the glitter polish lol. I will be sure to take a look at your blog xx

      Delete
  4. haha your worse than me lady! Oh and I know I always say it but I have total figure envy! Hotty!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I would say were equal. I can't help it when I'm bored i think oh I'll edit a photo haha. You don't need to be envious you are gorge, I always have hair envy with you. If we combined the two we would make one super hot chick haha xx

      Delete
  5. This is such a cute post :) - My insta is "indiarobyn"

    Hope you will visit my blog <3

    www.thejewelbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. I will be sure to check out your blog. and thanks for the follow on Insta xx

      Delete
  6. I love the shorts! Sophie at http://sophie-victoria.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie, there from River Island as well xx

      Delete
  7. You look stunning on those pictures dear!! super hot ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great post :D I've been addicted with Instagram lately too :D Your photos looks really 'Insta Professional' though haha
    I'm your newest follower :) Hope you'll stop by and check out my blog too :)
    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophia Thanks for the follow of Instagram :) I love playing around with all the different filters before putting the pictures up on there haha. I will be sure to have a look at your blog lovely x

      Delete
  9. ahh I want instagram soo bad! crappy blackberry haha :( gorgeous pics x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lydia, I was the same when I had my blackberry, hopefully you will be able to get on Instagram soon and enjoy the Insta fun lol xxx

      Delete
  10. you're stunning, lovely photos xx

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig