Thursday 10 April 2014

Topcorn Tribe || Metcalfe's Skinny Topcorn


It's not very often I talk about food here on my blog, actually this maybe the first time ever, but some foods are just worth sharing, Metcalfe's Skinny Topcorn being one of them - The food we all associate as a cinema treat, popcorn!  

For those of you who have been following me for sometime will know that I'm quite the gym enthusiast and healthy eating and working out really do go hand in hand. Therefore I'm constantly trying to switch things around in my diet, opting for those healthier options. Whoever said carbs are the devil are lying I'm positive, as there is no way that I could go a day without eating them, its just about choosing the right ones and avoiding the not so good ones. 

As well as eating healthy, I am one of these girls that always has the huge urge to snack and pick at food and finding healthier alternatives to chips, chocolates and sweets can be a right pain, just because these kinds of foods are so mouthwatering and tempting. BUT never fear ladies, Metcalfe's have provided us with a just as tasty treat and healthier option too. Popcorn makes a great skinny snack, not only does it fill a little hole in our bellies and tides us over until lunch or dinner time, its really low in calories and is such a tasty delicious treat - See I told you not all carbs are bad!

Metcalfe's have so many popcorn flavours for us to choose from which is bound to tickle everyone's taste buds; From something savory like their 'Sea Salt' flavour (my fave) to something sweet like their 'Chocolate Crackle' option, there is something to suit every kind of snacking. 

Believe me when I tell you the guys at work always catch me snacking away on my Metcafle's Skinny Topcorn, which is why I'm so thrilled that the wonderful guys over at Metcalfe's made me a member of their Topcorn tribe. With summer around the corner I know its the time of year where we will try and make those healthier options and swapping over to Topcorn is a swap that I recommend taking. 

Are you a lover of Metcalfe's Skinny Topcorn? What's your favourite flavour? Be sure to let me know in the comments below. 




Follow Me
Twitter @sunshinesprkle || Instagram @sunshinesprkle

Share:

2 comments

  1. So jealous you got sent all that! I loooooove Metcalfe's Popcorn...in fact (sneaky peak) we're having some in the Northampton Blogger Meet goodie bags woop woop! x

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig