Sunday 20 April 2014

Urban Graphic Gift Box


When it comes to online shopping I love finding those sites that offer a multitude of different things, cater for everyone, sell products that are a little bit different and quirky and most of all end up like an Aladdin's crave that you can get lost in when browsing. If I'm not browsing for clothes or makeup then you can guarantee that I'm spending my money on others or for the home; When it comes to those two things I love finding items that are just that little bit different. Urban Graphic are an online store (and a real one too, but more about that in another post), that offer us online shoppers the most amazing choice of modern day goodies that are unique, interesting and perfect for treating ourselves or for someone else. I was lucky enough to receive one of their gift boxes recently which showcased an amazing section of bits that they have to offer on their website and as I know you love online shopping as much as I do, I just had to share. 




Being a lover of all things beauty related the perfume samples that I received in my gift box where the first things to call out to me. I love trying out new perfumes and samples are a great way to have a little experiment, work out what scents suit you and of course are so convenient for your handbag. All the samples of perfume that I was gifted came so beautifully presented, wrapped in envelopes with pretty postcards. Another gift that I love was the mug that you can see in the first picture of this post, I absolutely love the little quote on it 'successful women can still have their feet on the ground, they just wear better shoes'.

Along side these beauty gifts, I also received some amazing dark chocolate that was lemon flavoured, gift cards with great slogans on them and tea towel that would look good in any modern kitchen. 



As you can see this is such a great selection of gifts and is only a handful of things that Urban Graphic have to offer us shoppers. Honestly I can't recommend this sight enough as it's filled with all sorts of trinkets and little gifts. I've spent a few hours lost in the Urban Graphic Shop and can honestly say that I'll never be stuck for gift ideas again!

Take a little look for yourselves and visit the Urban Graphic Shop on the link below.


Let me know if you take a little look, and be sure to let me know your thoughts? 


Lots of Love





Find Me
Twitter @sunshinesprkle || Instagram @sunshinesprkle


Share:

2 comments

  1. I bet it smells lovely! That chocolate sounds amazing!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog, Danielle! It really meant the world to me xx
    Hope you're having a lovely Sunday! :)

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig