Thursday 23 July 2015

Goodbye To Bloggers Block - I'm Back!!


Hi guys, first of all I want to apologise for being the worst blogger in history! We're nearing the end of July and this will only be my third time posting this month, which is so unlike me. I think its been a mixture of bloggers block, stress and work overload that has just made me absent from my blogging ways. I know that blogging is a hobby and should not be the focus of my life but I just can't help feel guilty about my lack of posting. I know I'm not alone in feeling like this and I know you'll all understand and relate to what I'm saying, but I can't apologise enough for not being here.

All though I've pretty much found it impossible to blog over the past couple of weeks and inspiration has just not struck, I have missed my little bloggy immensely and even typing out this little post now just radiates some sparkle in me! A lot of my time has been taken up with work, training, cheer practices and quality time with my loved ones, but I'm more than ready to get back into the swing of things and I have loads of notes jotted down in my notebook to get working on.

So really this is just a little update post to say hello, I'm still here I've not forgotten about you or my blog and you'll be seeing a lot more from me on your blogging feed. Starting from tomorrow I will be back to my usual blogging schedule officially! If you've been going through a similar thing with your blog please let me know, we can pull through this together!

Lots of Love


Share:

6 comments

  1. I'm totally with you here. I felt so guilty when I started to slack on my posts - I blamed the nice weather! Life does really get in the way sometimes and I need to remember that's ok.
    Good to have you back lovely!

     Photo-Jenn-ic 

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear it :) We are all here waiting :D

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooo welcome back! x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So glad you're back hun : ) I think it's good to take a break at times and to come back completely refreshed. xxx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am experiencing the same as you, well done on your re-appearance though! x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig