Monday 25 May 2020

Loungewear Haul | Femme Luxe




*Ad Gifted Products

Hands up if you can remember the last time you've worn a pair of jeans? Seriously what are they (lol) The thought of putting anything fancy or tight fitting during the days and weeks we've spent at home (how many is it now, I've lost count) sends shivers down my spine, for me the only way forward with my lockdown wardrobe has been loungewear all the way. During the beginning of lockdown I realised that actually a few pairs of leggings and the crumpled up gym gear hidden at the back of the wardrobe wasn't going to cut it - So I searched and searched online, but that came with its own set of troubles. Firstly everyone was buying loungewear and I couldn't find anything in my size and secondly so many brands I found were just bumping up the prices of loungewear just because its such a wardrobe favourite right now - Does this sound familiar? If you're nodding yes and you're still on the hunt for cute, comfy and affordable loungewear or you just want to treat yourself, then I'm here to point you in the direction of Femme Luxe - an online shop that have pages and pages of loungewear for you to choose from. I've practically lived in these three sets over the last couple of weeks and I'm in love with everything. I think the photos will speak for themselves just how amazing Femme Lux loungewear is and I'll leave all the links for each item for you incase you want to have a browse.



Stone Off Shoulder Loungewear Set

So I had to start this off with my favourite set out of the tree (although it's a really close call) Oh my gosh this set is so so comfy and perfect for lounging in all day everyday. I love the off the shoulder detailing, it just makes this set look premium and make you feel like you've actually made some effort with our outfit. Also can we just take a few minutes to appreciate this colour, I am obsessed with nude tones, I think its a shade that will suit everyone and looks amazing with a tan! I also love how high waisted the soft cuffed joggers are because we all know that in lockdown the fridge calls out to us even more and anything high waisted hides all those indulgent moments we would rather not think about. For me this set is all about looking good with minimum effort and I love it! You can find the link here. 

If off the shoulder loungewear sets are your go too - Femme Luxe have so many for you to choose from, which you can find them all in their off the shoulder collection which you can find here



Grey Crop Loungewear Set

Another set that gives me the same vibes as the stone off shoulder set is this grey one, I love it! This set is a little bit different, you still have the same soft cuffed joggers which are a dream when your curled up on the sofa in the evening (or chasing your 4 year old around the house by day). What makes this set a little different is the cropped top and the flattering v-neckline. The cropped part of this top is actually elasticated so it stays in place and gives the top that oversized look in all the right places. One thing I will say about both of these sets is that the joggers are a skinny fit, but they don't go baggy - For me there is nothing worse than putting on skinny fitted items around my leg that go baggy after a few hours, it really makes me cringe and takes all the comfort away from an outfit - I can confirm ladies that these joggers from Femme Luxe stay nicely fitted throughout the whole day! If these are a must have wardrobe set for you then you can find the link here - This set also comes in nude and baby pink which I have my eyes on.

If you want to find your dream cropped loungewear set, Femme Luxe have a whole collection for you to choose from which you can find hereHow cute is the sky blue Deanna set, perfect with the weather we are having right now.




Peach Fleece Front Pocket Joggers

One thing that everyone needs in their wardrobe during lockdown is a pair of fleece, loose fitted joggers that are perfect for those days where you want ultimate comfort! Oh my gosh guys I love these peach ones so much. The colour is super cute, the word peach describes the colour perfectly and to be honest I've not seen this shade of jogger anywhere else, why? They are amazing, the colour goes perfectly with so many things. One thing that I love about these joggers that you can put any kind of top with them, you can literally go as glam or as basic as you like, depending what mood you're in. I love pairing them with a basic T - with the classic bra tuck trick or a bardot top like I have here for those days I just want to look my best self at home. If you need more joggers that are as cute as this in your life then I've linked them for you right here.

If you're like me and feel that you need a pair of joggers in every colour and a pair for everyday of the week, then you can find a whole section on Femme Luxe dedicated to finding your dream pair(s) just here.




Where to shop









p.s Femme Luxe currently have up to 80% off everything for the next hour, so be quick and happy shopping!

Love Danielle x




Share:

10 comments

  1. WOW! Your style is everything! Can we go shopping together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! What a blog. The way you explain it the way you use this word is mind-blowing. I just love this. Thanks for spread this knowledge to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate you sharing this excellent post with us. There will be a lot of people in the general public who will find this useful. Also, you may find the good click per second rate test on this blog to be helpful and interesting. We hope you enjoy following our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to see this post. These adorable pictures are really impressive. This article gives us many ideas. Keep sharing your thought with us. Now it's time to avail shutters in birmingham for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm delighted this post is here. These lovely images are amazing. There are numerous ideas in this essay. Continue to share your ideas with us. I was do my economics assignment when I came to your website. I really enjoy reading it and now I bookmarking it so I may return to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She look so nice and simple in this pictures. This blog is very helpful for woman's. Keep it up. I will share with my friends. Now it's time to avail jupiter florida airport for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos. I will you are so beautiful. Keep sharing your images with us. Now read more about Top Accounting and Bookkeeping services in Dubai for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You looks so beautiful in images. Your fashion sense so great. Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful photography in the future. Now read more about lancaster to manchester airport taxi for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is great, you look gorgeous and you have a great sense of fashion, if anyone want to buy clothes like this, you can visit Ekam Fashion Appeal best enterprise in ludhiana.

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig