Thursday 20 March 2014

February Favourites


Forgive me for being a little late for getting my February monthly favourites up. March seams to by flying by and it wasn't until I sat down and thought about what posts I wanted to get up this week, that I realised I hadn't done the beauty blogger tradition of a monthly faves. For me last month was all about pampering myself, I seamed to work my butt off in every single way imaginable... at work, down at the gym, blogging etc, the list goes on. So hopefully you'll see a few new things that I've not mentioned here on my blog before.

L'Oreal True Match Foundation - N4 Beige 

This is was the only foundation I was using throughout February and although it was a bit of a love hate relationship at first (read my full review here) I slowly came around to liking the way that it looked and felt on my skin. This foundation is the perfect foundation if your after really natural looking skin; Not only does it make you skin look radiant, its the perfect balance between a matte and dewy foundation, which makes it so perfect for us girls who want something in-between.

L'Oreal Studio Secrets professional Smoothing Resurfacing Primer 

Last year using a primer in my makeup routine was completely non existent, however this year so far I've been loving primers. I got a post up a few weeks ago reviewing an amazing Pixi Primer (here) and so many of you rerecorded that I try the L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Smoothing Resurfacing Primer (a mouthful or what) and I have to say I am loving this primer, it's amazing. You guys where spot on with your recommendations, this primer not only creates a great base for my makeup to sit on, it also makes my skin look and feel so even once its been applied. I can't believe how much love I have for one little jar!

No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser

It will come as no surprise to you that I'm loving this hot cloth cleanser from No7 as I posted up my full review of this the other week (here). Although it can sometimes be a mission to cleanse my face at the end of the day, it's such a satisfying feeling and makes me feel so ready for bed. This hot cloth cleanser always leaves my skin look glowing and using it feels luxurious. The fact that it's suitable for all skin tones is a huge plus, and its a much cheaper alternative for the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and is just as good. 

Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Ultra-Replenishing Lotion - Shea Butter

Most of you will know by now that when it comes to moisturisers and body butters I have a bit of a weakness, I just love using them on my skin and actually enjoy the process of coating my body it beautifully smelling lotions. However as I stated at the beginning of this post, I've been ridiculously busy as of late and I've needed a fast absorbing and hydrating moisturiser for first thing in the morning. This Garnier Intensive 7 Days one has been amazing to use, the lotion is quite thin in terms of consistency so its application time is speedy. Not only that, it settles into your skin really quickly and smells really pleasant all at the same time. I wasn't expecting great things from this moisturiser when I first bought it as I'm much more of a body butter kinda girl, but I've noticed a huge difference in my skin, its so soft and leaves my skin feeling hydrated all day - It's definitely working

Clarins Relax Bath & Shower Concentrate

When it comes to bath time the Clarins Relax Bath and Shower aromatic gel is the ultimate pamper product and I have been loving using this. I wont go into too much detail as I'm planning on doing a full review soon, but a few drops of this blue gel into your bath will whisk you away and help you unwind from all the stresses of the day. This concentrate has aromatic oils in that just calm and relax you and it's perfect to use just before bed time, the whole bathroom fills up with it's aromas (its like a spa at home) - all you have to do then is unwind, its heavenly and beats any Lush product I've tried and that's a huge statement to make!

So that's everything for my favourites, I would love to know what you've been loving this month and if any of your favourites match mine? Be sure to let me know in the comments below.



Follow me
Twitter @sunshinesprkle || Instagram @sunshinesprkle 

Share:

6 comments

  1. Huge fan of the No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser here too Danielle. The Garnier body lotion is one I would like to try, it's odd for me to say that as I prefer body butters as opposed to lotions however I've heard such good things about those.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the exact same though Amy, I just love the way a body butter feels on, but Garnier one is great for a quick fix in the morning xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's heavenly, I'll be sad when it runs out lol x

      Delete
  3. I've wanted to try out L'Oreal True Match for a while. Maybe I'll give it a whirl...

    Your blog is lovely, by the way.

    http://www.bee-on-a-budget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do I would love to know what you think, I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about it, but I love it x

      Delete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig