Saturday 3 October 2015

Super Soft Skin With The King of Skin | Lush Review

Lush, King of Skin, Lush Haul, Lush Review, Skin of Skin Review, Tanya Burr, Moisturiser, Beauty, Skincare

I've always been a big fan of Lush right from the get go. When I was young my sister and I used to venture into their first shop in Poole whenever visiting my aunt and it was only around these visits  that we would get excited about some bath time fun with the use of a bath bomb. Since those early days, Lush have grown and I'm so pleased I don't have to go very far to stock up on my favourite products. The other week I received an email from Lush that got me even more excited about the brand as they are now celebrating 20 years WOW. Not only that my local store was celebrating 10 year anniversary in our town and I was invited to join in with the birthday celebrations! Thanks Lush. 

Without going into too much detail about the party (I have another post on that coming up), I wanted to take the opportunity to stock up on some of my most favourite Lush products and I thought it would be great to try out some new things too. When I was walking around the store, I saw a nice little stash of King of Skin and knew immediately that I needed to take one home with me. I think I must be the only Lush fan not to have tried this raved about product, so I popped one straight into my basket! I know that King of Skin is a favourite of Tanya Burr's, so I've been meaning to try it for ages. In case you don't know King of Skin is a moisturising bar that you can use on wet skin in the shower. 

Lush, King of Skin, Lush Haul, Lush Review, Skin of Skin Review, Tanya Burr, Moisturiser, Beauty, Skincare
Lush, King of Skin, Lush Haul, Lush Review, Skin of Skin Review, Tanya Burr, Moisturiser, Beauty, Skincare

For those of you who have been reading my blog for sometime will know that when it comes to moisturiser, I am a woman obsessed; I love the stuff, so I'm always on the hunt for new ones to try. However there is nothing worse than getting out the shower during the colder months as its so cold. I often find myself skipping moisturiser just so I can put some clothes back on. So I thought King of Skin would save me from this morning nightmare as its a bar that you can use whilst in the shower! How perfect is that? All I have to do is rub the bar over my skin, gently rinse it off and my skin is left so soft, its as simple as that.

You’re probably wondering how or why this bar works and to be honest I have no idea about the science behind it. I just know that it contains amazing ingredients such as avocado, banana, oat milk and cocoa butters which are perfect for softening skin. I’ve been using this bar for two weeks now and I have to say I’m really impressed, my arms and legs especially feel so soft to the touch. I also really like the way that this bar domes’t leave my skin feeling sticky afterwards. I’m literally ready to dry off and get dressed as soon as I’m out the shower, which is perfect for those cold mornings or if your like me and a girl on the go. 

Lush, King of Skin, Lush Haul, Lush Review, Skin of Skin Review, Tanya Burr, Moisturiser, Beauty, Skincare

I always thought I would like King of Skin but in the short space of time its become a new favourite. I would really recommend giving this ago if your after something new to try and want to nourish and hydrate your skin in speedy record time; It’s worked for me. Here’s the link to have a closer look at King of Skin and all its ingredients. 

Question for you… What’s your favourite moisturiser or body butter right now? Let me know in the comments below.

Lots of Love


Share:

4 comments

  1. Ooh, I might try this next time! I've been using Buffy for ages - similar sort of thing, you use it in the shower and come out all soft and moisturised and smelling gorgeous.
    Literally the only issue I have with it is that I'd quite like to use a separate scrub before the moisturising/lovely-smelling part (I'm so not into products that do it all in one, I wanna play with ALL the products!), so this might be totally perfect!

    Misia xx
    gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh I need this! My skin is in need for some tlc due to the cold weather! This would be perfect!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more.
    מסאז מפנק

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig