Monday 31 March 2014

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Smoothing Resurfacing Primer


There was a time a little while back where I thought the use of a primer was nonsense and just another layer of makeup that I could add on my skin along side everything else I use. However this year I can tell you that I've been converted and I now put a big hands up in the air to using a primer as it really does make such a difference to my skin and the way my makeup applies. A little while ago I spoke about my love for a Pixi Redness Reducing Primer (review) and loads of you came back to me saying that the L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Smoothing Resurfacing Primer was a winner and a must try. So I picked one up based on your recommendations and I've have fallen for this pink fluffy primer from L'Oreal which seams to be such a hit among us beauty bloggers.

This primer from L'Oreal comes in a little jar and contained inside is this fluffy whipped pink mouse like primer. The actual primer itself has a very soft velvety texture to it and you only need to use the smallest amount for each application. As soon as this primer has been applied my face feels so smooth and the primer gives the illusion that my skin looks pretty perfect which is so far from the truth. Not only does it make my face smooth, but it also does an incredible job at hiding away any of those skin imperfections, as well as hiding any larger pores that you may have. 

I have oily to combination skin, and with any product that I use on my face there is always the fear that its going to work against my skin type, break me out and cause my makeup to slide off my face thought out the day. I'm pleased to report back that this primer works so well with my skin type and does not feel greasy on whatsoever once its applied - its pretty much undetectable. 

Not only is it amazing having a primer that does a great job at making my skin look perfect, but it makes applying my foundation and the rest of my makeup a dream. This works amazing with my current foundation the L'Oreal True Match foundation (review) and I find that having a such a great base makes my makeup last so much longer, including all the extras such as bronzer, blush and highlight. 

I can't recommend this primer enough, its amazing and I can't see me not ever using a primer again, I've been officially converted. Initially I thought that this little jar was a tad on the expensive side as you only get 15ml of product for £14.29 but as I mentioned you only need to use a fraction of the primer at one time, so this little jar is going to last me ages - Well worth the investment!

I would love to know your thoughts on this primer from L'Oreal? Are you a fan of primers in general or is there a particular one that you like to use? Let me know.

Lots of Love



Follow Me
Twitter @sunshinesprkle || Instagram @sunshinesprkle 
Share:

6 comments

  1. I defo want to try this! I recently got my first primer and I've used it everyday since.

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of this primer, too! Glad to hear it worked for you.

    www.beautyloon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to give this a go!
    Reminds me of a similar primer by Clarins but of course a cheaper version!
    Great post

    nailsandteapots xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so luxurious :') I will have to get my hands on this as I don't currently own a primer x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds exactly like what I have been searching for although would you recommend it for dry skin?
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig