Friday 18 December 2015

Giving Everyone a Blog Shoutout - Leave Your Links In The Comments!


Hi guys! I hope you're all feeling as festive as I am. I can't believe this time next week will be Christmas, like OMG! I just feel like this month has whizzed by and I almost don't want it to go so fast because I am loving the build up to Christmas this year. I also can't believe that I'm now 18 days into Blogmas and I'm so proud of myself for sticking at it, although at times its felt like I've not had enough hours in the day, if you know what I mean? 

If you've been keeping unto date with my Blogmas posts you will know that last week I put up a post where I talked about making more of an effort with other bloggers and how I really wanted to follow more blogs and the people behind them. Today's post was to be about sharing everyone who left their links in my comment section a big old mention right here. However I really want to keep this going for a little bit longer as I just want to share more love. I also thought a lot of people will be off next week and will have more time to go and look through other links and check out other bloggers, so I'm going to reschedule that post for next Wednesday (Sorry to those of you who were waiting for today). 

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, I've decided that I really want to give back to the blogging community. So all I ask is that you leave THREE of your links in the comments below. This can be your blog link, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook anything that is related to your blog leave it below. With all the links I get I will then add them to a post next week and share them with the world. I will also follow you all too and leave you a lovely Christmas comment on whichever platforms you leave. 

So please leave your links below, even if I am already following you. I want to give a big shoutout to as many people as possible. If you want to know the reasons as to why I'm doing this, then check out lasts weeks post here, where you can find all the details. 

Lots of Love



Share:

15 comments

  1. blog: rosieandstella.blogspot.ca
    Twitter: @rosieandstella
    Instagram: @rosieandstella

    I've never see a blogger do this, you are so sweet! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we kinda have the same name! Haha mine is Daniella :)

      Delete
  2. I love your blog Danielle :) I'd love if you had a look at mine and ended up liking it <3

    thosestarsthatshine.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so nice! Hardly anyone gives back! What an example you are setting! Merry Xmas! :)
    Blog: Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥
    Instagram: @pamella_scalfi
    Twitter: @pam_scalfi

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a good idea!

    Blog: www.hannahheartss.co.uk
    Twitter: @hannahheartss
    Instagram: @hannahheartss

    Hannah Heartss x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing idea gorgeous!
    Here are my links:
    www.styleofcolours.com
    www.instagram.com/styleofcolours
    www.youtube.com/styleofcolours

    ReplyDelete
  6. blog: http://www.perks0fbeingnazia.blogspot.co.uk
    twitter: @Perks0fNaz
    instagram: @perks0fbeingnazia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your kindness :)

    Blog: www.dajourneys.com
    Twitter and IG: @wind1403

    ReplyDelete
  8. www.lucyoconnell.blogspot.co.uk thats my blog
    twitter @HeyLucyAnne
    instagram: @heylucieanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is super lovely!
    Been enjoying reading your Blogmas posts!

    Blog www.zoeliannex.blogspot.co.uk
    Twitter @zoeliannex
    Instagram @zoeliannex


    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a lovely idea! So sweet! Xx
    Blog: www.chasingbelle23.blogspot.co.uk
    Instagram @georgiahope23
    Twitter @GeorgiaHope23

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome idea! Thanks so much xx

    Blog: Sarah | Bows & Pleats
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bowsandpleats/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bowsandpleats/

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig