Wednesday 11 May 2016

Monthly Beauty Favourites | April



It's literally been months since I published a monthly favourites post on my blog, I think I just fell out of love doing them a little bit - But I've been loving so much recently and there isn't a more perfect way of showcasing everything than in a monthly round up post. Its crazy as these are some of my favourite kind of posts to read, but I'm terrible at doing them myself. Don't worry I've made a note to myself to try and get these up at the start of each month.


Philips HX9351/04 Diamond Clean Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush

The top of my favourites list this month has to be this electric toothbrush from Philips - It's full name is a bit of a mouthful, ready? - It's called the Philips HX9351/04 Diamond Clean Rechargeable   Sonic Toothbrush (phew). I never thought I would end up putting a toothbrush in a favourites post, but this electric toothbrush is seriously amazing and it's definitely not your average electric toothbrush; No word of a lie, my teeth look so much whiter since I've been using it. This toothbrush actually has a few different settings on it that target different areas such as teeth whitening, polishing, general cleaning and improving gum health - I personally love the teeth whitening setting and it really makes so much difference. I plan doing a full review on this toothbrush, especially as its more on the expensive side costing a whopping £124.99 but well worth every penny I promise you!


Makeup Revolution Rose Gold Lipstick - Cashmere

I'm all about the nude lip, its a trend that I'm still obsessed with (like everyone else), I just think its the only colour that actually makes my thin lips look a little bit fuller. The nude that I've been wearing non stop recently is the Rose Gold one by Makeup Revolution in the shade 'Cashmere' (my full review here). This lipstick is so lovely to wear as it has one of those really creamy and nourishing  formulas; Not to mention the actual shade is just stunning - It reminds me a little bit of Mac's Honeylove, but just with a different finish to it. Apparently its sold everywhere, but if you can get your hands on it, I really recommend it.

Lancome Juicy Shaker - Apri-Cute

Another lip product that is just gorgeous has to be the Lancome Juicy Shakers; I received two in some exciting blogger mail and have fallen in love with the shade Apri-Cute. It's one of those really fun and vibrant corals that get me really excited for summer. I also love the formula of these Juicy Shakers; you have the intensity of a lip gloss but without the horrible stickiness due to the oils used within the product - They really are so comfortable to wear (my full review here).


Freedom Pro Studio Strobe Cream

To be honest I didn't really understand the whole strobing trend, it's not something I really got into to, especially as I'm still trying to master the art of contouring and highlighting. However I recently got my hands on the Freedom Pro Studio Strobe Cream and whilst I might not be using it to highlight my face in the way its intended to be used, I do find it to be a great addition to my makeup bag. I use this after my primer and before applying my foundation and what I get is a lovely glow to my skin. It just gives my tired skin a little bit of a pick me up and makes my foundation look a little less matte.

Bourjois City Radiance Foundation

Being a new mum has definitely meant that I've had a lot less time to play around with makeup, there are a lot of days where I don't even put on makeup just because I don't have the time. On those days where I don't have much time I reach for my Bourjois City Radiance foundation. It's one of those foundations thats really easy to blend in and it makes my skin look lovely and bright. I never used to be one for dewy foundations as my skin was too oily for them, but this one sits really nicely on my skin and isn't sliding off my face by midday. It really does give my skin a nice radiance to it, so it's a winner for me (full review here).

What have you been loving recently? Do any of your favourites match mine?
Share:

12 comments

  1. I need to try all these products and my electric tooth brush is so old, need a new one but feels so weird to save for one haha x
    Freyas Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really wanna try the strobing cream! sounds like what i need to revive my dull skin :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. the rose gold lipstick range is so beautiful and the shade is really pretty too.
    I have been trying to acheive more radiant skin these days and this strobe cream seems promising and affordable!

    Great faves! Have a lovely day ♥

    Ying | * Y i n g c b e a u t y *

    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  4. To complete your work on time, you require to take effective Assignment Help services from reliable service providers. Get amazing services at one click from assignmenthelpshop.
    Assignment Help Online
    Online Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete
  5. In programming do you concentrate on the development of the software only or do you do all assignments related to it? I am looking for an online programming assignment help expert but he/she must be able to handle all my lessons including those of common units such as Java. I don’t want to look for different Java assignment help tutors to handle my papers. This means that when I hire you, you will have to complete all my papers. You can outsource the ones which you are not comfortable with but on my end, I will know that they were done by you. If you are comfortable with this let me know your charges. I will require C++ assignment help, Python assignment Help and C assignment help experts till I graduate. I am looking forward to find someone to provide entire Programming Coursework Help.
    https://www.programminghomeworkhelp.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to thank you for this remarkable application! I really liked all your little things.
    This is the topic you are going to read Install Click Counter for PC Windows 10/8/7. So if you want to learn more about this you can go through the name of the full article Click Counter for PC. Visit and be tech-aware.

    ReplyDelete
  7. capricorn rising appearance or physical appearance is well-put-together and tidy. They have a bony and slim body structure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! There is so much good stuff in this post! You’re also an extraordinary writer. I can’t wait to read more of your writing. Also I would like to share an article with you on Spacebar Games. To know more about games that uses spacebar read full article.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I truly appreciate your effort you have put in this article. It is a nice impressive content. I surely will share this article with my friends. Great post. Thanks for sharing. Now its time to avail chauffeur service houston for more information.

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig