Monday 28 May 2018

My Favourite Bronzers For The Best Summer Glow


Bronzer is probably one of my favourite makeup items, I think because it always gives my skin that sun kissed look and I love holiday looking skin. For me bronzer is a must and its a step in my makeup that I never miss. We have been blessed in the UK with some gorgeous weather recently (I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will stay) and I thought it was the perfect time to share some of the love on my favourite bronzers and the ones that will be a perfect addition to any makeup bag.



Nars Laguna Bronzer

I've spoken about Nars Laguna quite a few times here on my blog and that's because its my all time favourite bronzer, I love it. What I love most about Laguna is how it gives my skin a natural bronze look, its not orangey and whenever I use this I look like I've had the luxury of a mini weekend break away somewhere nice and sunny. The bronzer is really smooth, blends out so beautifully and works great for an all over look or for a subtle contour - Nars have gotten the formula spot on and I think that's why its an all time favourite for a lot of people. It is a little pricey, but in my opinion its worth every penny.

Sleek Face Contour Kit Medium;

When it comes to high street makeup, Sleek do the best bronzers and the best thing about them is that they last for ages. This one here is a fairly new addition to my makeup bag, but I had one before and it lasted me a good three years before I hit pan on it. I use the shade medium and I would say that this is slightly darker than Laguna, so its perfect for those summer days or whenever I'm wearing fake tan.  What I love about the Sleek bronzers is that they are super pigment and I promise you when I say you only need a light hand when using these as it could look like you have extremely muddy looking cheeks. With just the right amount of product, the powder is easy to blend and it sets onto my skin really evenly and looks natural. The contour kit also comes with a pretty champagne gold highlight which compliments the bronzer perfectly and finishes off my contour.

Primark Bronze Bronzer;

I was really surprised at how much I love this bronzer from Primark, I picked it up whilst browsing their new bronze range and I've been using it more recently than any other bronzer that I own (sorry Laguna). This bronzer has a slight shimmer running though it which makes it perfect for an all over bronze look. I've not had much time in the morning to contour recently, so I've been using my big fluffy brush to apply this all over and I love the instant warmth it gives to my skin. For only £2.00, its an absolute bargain and worth picking up if you see it in your local Primark.

Primark Bronze Dewy Glow Bronzing Face & Body Butter;

I bought this cream bronzer from Primark just over a month ago and I am obsessed, you can read my full review here. This cream highlight gives the skin the most gorgeous glow, whilst adding a touch of warmth and radiance at the same time. Whilst Primark have said on the packaging that this is ok to use on the face, I think the shimmers in it are a little too much so keep this one just for my body. I love using this on those days where I have my arms or legs out as it just gives you the ultimate summer glow and the shimmers in the cream really sparkle when the sunlight catches them. The cream can feel a little oily at first, but it dries almost instantly, it also smells of coconut, which is my favourite summer smell so this is a real must have for this time of year.



These two Liquid Glow Illuminators from Girls With Attitude should really be in a post about my favourite highlighters, but as they give the skin this gorgeous healthy summer glow and add a touch of warmth to the skin with their golden tones, I thought they would fit perfectly into this post. Whilst these two products make perfect highlighters for the face, I've loved using them on the rest of my body. There are two shades available, 'Champagne Opal' and 'Rose Glow' both are equally beautiful and I still can't pick my favourite. To create the most gorgeous glowing skin, I mix a few drops with my favourite moisturiser in the morning and it gives my skin the most healthy looking glow and the golden tones in both of these add an instant warmth to my skin, which is perfect on those days where I've not faked tanned.

So there we have it, the bronzing products that I have been using non stop right now. It was really hard to narrow this list down as I have so many lovely bronzers to choose from. Two other favourites that haven't made it into this post because I've run out of them is the Bourjous Choclate Bronzer, I think every beauty blogger has this or has tried it as its a classic. I also love the Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel, which looks stunning worn on it's own and I use this when I have really clear skin and don't want to wear any makeup - It gives you I've just come back of holiday skin and its amazing.

What bronzers are a staple in your makeup bag right now? 



Share:

1 comment

  1. I really like using Sleek bronzers too, they are so good. But I've tried Makeup Revolution since and I'm in love! Amazing quality and very low price :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig