Wednesday 21 October 2015

Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb || My New Favourite

Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb, Lush Bath Bomb, Lush, Intergalactic, Pamper, Bath Time
Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb, Lush Bath Bomb, Lush, Intergalactic, Pamper, Bath Time

I love baths! Yes thats right, any time of year I love a soak in the bath, especially after work as I find it's some well deserved down time. Perfect to de-stress and unwind. Now autumn is here and the temperature has dropped, I'm loving my tub even more. On those occasions where I'm feeling a little more indulgent, I pop down to my local Lush store and pick up a bath bomb or bubble bar. For me a Lush bath is the ultimate bath. Not only do bath bombs make baths a little more exciting, I just love the whole feeling of my bath even more. If you're a Lush fan yourself, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

For a little while now I've been wanting to try the Intergalactic bath bomb, I think this started off as a London Oxford Street store exclusive, but slowly made its way to all the other Lush shops. So when I saw it in my store I just knew that I had to pick it up. I used this last night and have to say this is my new favourite bath bomb from Lush, its spectacular. 

Intergalactic has everything you want and need from a bath bomb; It smells fabulous, it turns your bath into the most gorgeous deep space blue and the best bit is that it's filled with sparkle, shimmer and glitter. My bath literally looked liked a galaxy and all the glitter made it look like there was stars floating around my bath, it was so pretty. 

Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb, Lush Bath Bomb, Lush, Intergalactic, Pamper, Bath Time

I loved my bath so much so that I was a bit sad to pull the plug on the whole thing. And this was after  laying in there until the water was pretty much cold. I know for sure that I will be picking this bath bomb up again, it was so good. 

The only gripe I have with it, is that it is one of Lush's more expensive bath bombs costing £3.95. And as you only get one use out of it making it a bit of a pricey bath. But having said this, I loved every minute of my bath, so you have to look at it as a bit of a special treat. You can pick up Intergalactic from the Lush website, just incase they don't have it in your store yet.

Let me know what's your favourite bath bomb from Lush is? Have you tried Intergalactic yet?

Lots of Love
Share:

4 comments

  1. This bath bomb looks and sounds divine. I'm going to make a stop at the Oxford St store and without a doubt pick this up.

    Emily xo
    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i may have to check this one out !! I normally get the Avobath bomb, it seems to be my favourite because of the smell. It's very fresh/light scent specially when i'm not a huge fan of rose or flower scent. I also break my bombs in chunks so I can have multiple baths out of one bomb. I'm not really a big bath person but when I do it's normally a lush bath.



    http://ktmcgworld102.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadnt seen this one yet! Looks rather fab, all those colours! *-*

    not the cheapest but for sure one of the prettiest I've seen!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool and love the effect it gives. Must be lovely to dive into.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig