Wednesday 14 October 2015

My Blogs 4th Birthday and BIG HUGE Announcement!!

I'm Pregnant, Pregnancy Announcement, Pregnancy Bog, Pregnancy Update.
I'm Pregnant, Pregnancy Announcement, Pregnancy Bog, Pregnancy Update.

So in the almost four years that I’ve been blogging, today’s post is not something that I ever imagined typing up on my blog. You’ve probably clicked on this post because the title has brought you here. And yes it’s true I have a BIG announcement to make that I’ve been wanting to share with you all for ages now. It’s probably one of the biggest kept secrets of my life so far and for me is completely life changing.I am so pleased to announce and my partner James and I are expecting our first child. Yep that’s right, I’m typing this post up now 17 weeks pregnant which is something that I’m still getting my head around. I’m completely overjoyed and I cannot wait to be a mummy and have a little baby. I’m over the moon. 

I's always been a dream of mine to have my own family, so as you can imagine I feel so blessed to be having a little baby growing inside me. I still keep having those moments of ‘Oh my GOSH, I can't believe this is happening to me’ however as weeks past things are starting to feel a little less surreal. I just really wanted to take this moment to share this exciting news with you all. Like I mentioned in the beginning of this post, I’ve been blogging for almost four years and now and you guys have been on a journey with me, so it only feels right to be able to share these life changing moments. 

I know throughout these four years of blogging, my blog has mainly been beauty based, but I would love it so much to be able to document my pregnancy through blog posts. I know some of you who are reading are new mums to be and mummy’s yourself, so I think these pregnancy posts might appeal to you. Also for purely selfish reasons I think it would be great to look back on a time in my life that is really very special. Like any new mum to be, I’ve already started picking up baby bits, so I can’t wait to do share some baby hauls (eeep so exciting) and I’m also planning on doing weekly updates as things seem to keep changing so rapidly. 

Like I said for me, James and my family this is the best news ever and I’m so excited to be sharing it all with you guys too. If you want to keep up to date with how me and my little bump are getting along then be sure to check back weekly for those updates. Below are some pictures that I've taken today and as you can see my little baby is starting to make an appearance. I have this pregnancy app and apparently baby is about the size of an onion (I wish they picked a nicer veg). But anyway you get the idea. 

I'm Pregnant, Pregnancy Announcement, Pregnancy Bog, Pregnancy Update.
I'm Pregnant, Pregnancy Announcement, Pregnancy Bog, Pregnancy Update.

If your a mum or a new mum let me know in the comments below. I would love to connect with other mummy’s.

Lots of Love


Skimlinks Test
Share:

20 comments

  1. OMG WOW! Congratulations lovely, I can't wait to follow your journey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! on both milestones! may your baby grow healthily and bring lots of joy to your family! :D

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Pam, thats lovely of you to say xx

      Delete
  3. OMG!!!!!!!! I am so so so so happy for you and James, my beautiful. This is the most amazing news, and I'm SO excited for you. Your little bump is beautiful, and I can't wait to read more about your journey xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks gorgeous your comment has made me smile, I'm so excited too. I can't wait to post about baby updates, it's great that I can now share it with everyone xxxxxxx

      Delete
  4. Congratulations this is amazing and such wonderful news. I love reading other peoples pregnancy journeys and can't wait to read yours. I'm nearly 35 weeks pregnant, it's such an exciting time! Congratulations again xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I had no idea you were expecting (I've been out the blogging loop lol) congratulations to you too though, not long for you to go now, you must be so excited xxxx

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! So happy for you. What an exciting time xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, that is amazing news! I am 32 weeks pregnant now so coming to the end now, but I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. So exciting!

    Jo | A Little Pop Of Coral

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw wow congratulations to you too, I bet your so excited to meet your little one. 32 weeks still feels like such a long way to go for me lol xx

      Delete
  7. Congratulations to you & James!! So exciting.

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, HUGE congratulations, such lovely news :)
    This has made me feel super broody, I actually weirdly really miss being pregnant sometimes!

    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Misia, awww I'm just trying to enjoy every moment of it, even the times I'm not feeling so great xx

      Delete
  9. i am so happy for you! having a baby is such a beautiful miracle, you are literally, right now, as we type, creating life. i am sure that you are going to get only joy out of that beautiful little bundle.

    http://cynicalduchess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. A huge congratulations to both you and James. This is such beautiful news, I am super happy for you both! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such lovely news! It's going to be great to follow your pregnancy journey on your blog. You're right, it's going to be really nice for you to look back on too.I wish I'd written more when I was pregnant. The 9 months will fly by and your own little son or daughter will be here in no time at all! So exciting! Really happy for you.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!! I'm 37 weeks pregnant and I totally feel your excitement! it's the most beautiful experience ever!!! :) xx

    www.thecovetbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig