Friday 16 October 2015

Why Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream is Perfect For Dry Skin

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream, Moisturiser, Dry Skin, Hydrated Skin
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream, Moisturiser, Dry Skin, Hydrated Skin

I love trying new products, especially when it comes to skincare. I'm still yet to find that holy grail skin care routine. Does it even exist? I always ask myself this because I never seem to buy the same products over and over. As my pregnancy secret is now out on the open (yay) I have been having some serious trouble and confusion with my skin. My once troublesome oily skin has now turned completely the opposite way and I now suffer with really dry skin, which is just crazy. 

As you can imagine I got to know my oily skin pretty well over the years, tried and tested the products that worked best to keep it under control. My entire skincare and makeup has been catered for oily skin, which has caused even more problems for my now dry skin. I've had to change my entire beauty routine on its head and this has also meant introducing a lot of new products. 

One product in particular that my skin has been loving and one which has been a bit of a saviour for me is the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Moisturiser. It's literally made my dry skin come to life a little. Even my applied makeup doesn't look so dull on my skin. I've been using it religiously for the last three weeks now and I just love it so much. 

The thing my dry skin was really lacking was hydration, which again puzzled me because being pregnant I've never drank so much water in my life - I'm constantly thirsty. So I was really drawn to this moisturiser, probably because the word 'Aqua' is in the name. All I can say is that I am so pleased that I picked this up because it really has given my skin the hydration boost that it so desperately needed. Not only does my skin feel so much better, but it visibly looks so much better. Since I've been using this I've had so many people come up to me saying I have that pregnancy glow which is great because before pregnancy was just making my skin look dull and tried.

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream, Moisturiser, Dry Skin, Hydrated Skin

As for the actual moisturiser itself, I love how thick and creamy it is. It feels very indulgent when I use it. I know this could be because I'm so used to using light weight moisturisers. But this one feels so lovely, especially when I work it into my skin. As rich as it is, I find that it absorbs into my pores pretty quickly, which not only gives my skin that instant 'ahhh' feeling, but it also means that it works great first thing in the morning before I apply my makeup.

I don't know what my skins going to be like after pregnancy, but right now the  Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream has been great and I'll continue to use it. I love everything about it. Not to mention the packaging is really lovely, especially with its mirrored top. If your skin is feeling really dehydrated like mine, I would really recommend picking this up. 

What are your favourite products for dry skin? Let me know in the comments below.

Lots of Love



Share:

3 comments

  1. oh wow that is pretty crazy for your skin to completely change because of pregnancy! Glad you find a product that works. I have only ever used the Vichy eye cream from the brand, and I really like that for my dry undereye area.

    My skin at the moment is mostly combo but when winter really hits, it will turn dry and flaky and N7 beautiful skin range for dry skin has really worked for me in the past, plus it is not expensive at all :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stuff is great! The serum is fantastic too, really worth trying if you haven't already :)

    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My skin is dry dry dry, all year round and I have been on the lookout for a truly thirst quenching moisturiser. I think this could be the one x

    The Beauty Locker

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig