Friday 8 July 2016

#BendTheLine Lancome Grandiose Liner | Review & Swatches

Lancome, Lancome Grandiose Liner, Bend The Line, Eyeliner Flick, Perfect Flick, Winged Liner, Liner, Eyeliner, Makeup,

Lancome, Lancome Grandiose Liner, Bend The Line, Eyeliner Flick, Perfect Flick, Winged Liner, Liner, Eyeliner, Makeup,

I've been wearing makeup since I was fourteen and I'm pretty embarrassed to say that I've still not mastered the art of winged liner. Please tell me that I'm not the only one who keeps on trying daily but rarely gets a winged liner day that I don't come out looking like a panda. The struggle is real! Over the years I've tried a few products that have helped me improve, the best product to give me wings was Benefits They're Real Push Up Liner; but it just wasn't enough. No fault of Benefits, I'm just incredibly rubbish when it comes to those feline flicks. My dream product would be an eyeliner that could just do it for me and it turns out that my prayers have been answered because Lancome have brought out an eyeliner that does just that. Ok so you still have to apply the liner, but with minimal effort and the application is flawless I promise you - Let me tell you why.

The Lancome Grandiose Liner is completely unique and like no other liner that I've come across before. This is the liner that is all about that bend. What I mean by this is that the lid of the actual liner bends at an angle which enables you to create that perfect wing. Creating the perfect flick is all about precision and this wand gives you just that. If you flip the wand one way round you have the perfect angle that follows the shape of your eye lids, making it really easy to apply the liner close to your lash line; Flip it the other way around and it's the perfect angle to create the all important flick.

Lancome, Lancome Grandiose Liner, Bend The Line, Eyeliner Flick, Perfect Flick, Winged Liner, Liner, Eyeliner, Makeup,

Not only does the bend in the wand created at the perfect angle, but I find the tip of the liner to be the perfect length, so all I need to do is gently sweep this liner upwards and it creates such a clean line and a perfect flick. I'm so impressed, as usually I have to really concentrate when applying eyeliner and this new way of application just makes it so easy and effortless. Like with any new makeup product you have to perfect your technique, my first few attempts at doing this were a little shaky, but after using this for a week I'm pretty sure I've mastered it and I've never been so impressed with my flicks; they are on fleek!

Lancome, Lancome Grandiose Liner, Bend The Line, Eyeliner Flick, Perfect Flick, Winged Liner, Liner, Eyeliner, Makeup,
Lancome, Lancome Grandiose Liner, Bend The Line, Eyeliner Flick, Perfect Flick, Winged Liner, Liner, Eyeliner, Makeup,
Lancome, Lancome Grandiose Liner, Bend The Line, Eyeliner Flick, Perfect Flick, Winged Liner, Liner, Eyeliner, Makeup,

As for the actual liner, its pretty impressive too. Lancome have made this eyeliner smudge proof and although its not waterproof I think its pretty budge proof too. I personally love liners that are jet black and hate when you get one and it starts to fade after a few hours, it's so annoying isn't it? Well, this liner doesn't fade, it actually dries to a matte finish and its intensity is insane.

I actually love everything about this liner. I know its early days, but I feel pretty confident in saying I think I've finally found my holy grail liner; its just perfect. I also love the packaging, its so sleek and the signature Lancome flower printed onto the wand is such a lovely touch.

If your still trying to master the perfect feline flick or just love your eyeliners then you need to pick this up, I promise you won't be disappointed. Take a closer look at the Lancome website here where you can pick one up for £23.00 - It's worth every penny.

What do you think about this bendable wand? Are you ready to bend the line?


Share:

3 comments

  1. I love the sound of this, will definitely be giving it a go! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer gel liner to liquid but ive heard SO many positive reviews about this I am really eager to try!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig