Wednesday 6 July 2016

Monthly Beauty Favourites | June

NYX Cosmetics, NYX HD Blush, NYX Lip Lingerie, Next Reed Diffuser, Collection Concealer, NYX Tame and Frame Brow Pomade, Girls With Attitude Natural Eyeshadow Palette,

I'm so excited about this months beauty favourites as I have been loving so many new things. At the beginning of last month I had a huge splurge at Boots which meant so many new things made their way to my makeup bag and have become a permeant fixture. Before I go on to what I've been loving over the last month, I just want to apologise for my lack of blog posts. I'm a little bit annoyed at myself as I felt like I was on a right blogging roll, but being a new mum just means I don't always have the time. Archie is really becoming a right character now and I love spending all my time with him, if I'm on my laptop whilst he's awake I just feel so guilty, so now I only get my blog on when he's asleep and he doesn't like sleeping during the day that much. Ramble and apology over, lets get on with my favourites.

NYX Cosmetics, NYX HD Blush, NYX Lip Lingerie, Next Reed Diffuser, Collection Concealer, NYX Tame and Frame Brow Pomade, Girls With Attitude Natural Eyeshadow Palette,
NYX Cosmetics, NYX HD Blush, NYX Lip Lingerie, Next Reed Diffuser, Collection Concealer, NYX Tame and Frame Brow Pomade, Girls With Attitude Natural Eyeshadow Palette,

Last month I discovered NYX, I must be the last person in the blogosphere to actually get my hands on their products, but I'm so impressed and literally love everything that I bought. Out of all the bits I picked up I would have to say their Tame and Frame Brow Pomade is by far my favourite, its amazing! I always used powder for my brows, but this pomade just completely ups my brow game. I find it makes my brows look much more sleek and makes it look like I actually spend a lot of time on them (which I don't). It's so easy to use and its really long lasting. If you're wanting to try something different on your brows, then definitely give this ago, you can read my full review here.

Another NYX product that I've been loving is their new Lingerie Lipsticks. I picked up three to try, but 'Bedtime Flirt' has been my go to shade. Its the most beautiful nude thats works perfectly for me as an everyday nude. I love the formula and how long lasting it is and its matte finish just makes me love this lipstick even more. If you've seen any pictures of me over on my Instagram this month (sunshinesprkle) then this is the lipstick I've been wearing, I can't get enough of it.

NYX Cosmetics, NYX HD Blush, NYX Lip Lingerie, Next Reed Diffuser, Collection Concealer, NYX Tame and Frame Brow Pomade, Girls With Attitude Natural Eyeshadow Palette,

The last product I've been loving from NYX and another new favourite of mine is their High Definition blush and I've been obsessed with the shade 'Intuition'. This shade is supposed to be a good dupe for Nars Orgasm; I can't comment on this as I've never tried it, but all I can say is 'Intuition' is so pretty and definitely the most perfect blush for summer. It's a really pretty pink/coral toned blush that has a subtle gold shimmer running through it. If your all about that glow, then you're going to love this blush. I just love the warmth this blush gives to my cheeks and I find it really compliments my skin tone, I'm so obsessed with it. I've got a full review and swatches of this beauty, so take a look here.

NYX Cosmetics, NYX HD Blush, NYX Lip Lingerie, Next Reed Diffuser, Collection Concealer, NYX Tame and Frame Brow Pomade, Girls With Attitude Natural Eyeshadow Palette,

For eyes I've been loving my new Girls With Attitude Natural Eyeshadow Palette, it's so gorgeous and another good one for summer. The eyeshadows in this palette are so pigmented and blend beautifully and the colours are just out of this world. As you guys know, I love a bit of sparkle and this palette has a lot of shimmery shades. The rose gold, gold and copper colours are my favourite to use and I wear these on my lid. If you have a tan or are going on holiday, then these shades are just going to look stunning on. For a closer look check out my full review here.

The Collection concealer is an oldie, but a goldie. It feels weird putting this in a favourites post as its an all-time favourite of mine. It's just been ages since I repurchased it as I've been trying out other concealers. I decided to pick one up at the beginning of last month and I've forgotten just how much a love this. I'm sure you know how good this concealer is, but I just thought I'd add it in here because I love rekindling my love with products.

NYX Cosmetics, NYX HD Blush, NYX Lip Lingerie, Next Reed Diffuser, Collection Concealer, NYX Tame and Frame Brow Pomade, Girls With Attitude Natural Eyeshadow Palette,

A non beauty favourite that I've been loving is this reed diffuser that I picked up in Next. I have to say I love any product that makes my home smell gorgeous. Usually I get my home smelling nice with candles or plug ins, but decided to give this reed diffuser ago and it really has that wow factor. I have this in my bedroom and its scent works beautifully. Do you remember the Hollister body mists that you always had in your bag during school or college years? Well, this one smells just like the blue or pink one (I can't remember which one). It smells just like that and its scent is incredible. Next have a few in their range, but this one is from their Antigua collection and I'm obsessed. I'm already on planning on picking up some more for the other rooms in my home.

So thats everything this month, please let me know what you've been loving?


Share:

5 comments

  1. That blush and that liquid lipstick are soooo pretty! I probably would pass on the blush because I already own Orgasm but that lipstick shade is just to pretty! And as someone who usually uses brow pencils, I'm curious about that gel from NYX as well!

    Take care*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty palette. I love that x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I so want to try all of these NYX products! Always hear such great things about all three of them :) definitely going to pick up some lip lingeries asap xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. im definitely popping into Boots for that brow product, my ABH is running out and I need a replacement :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear by that collection concealer, I've used nothing else for years. It's amazing!

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig