Tuesday 26 June 2018

New Fantasy Palette from Girls With Attitude | Swatches & Review


Don't you just love it when one of your favourite brands comes out with a new release? Last week saw the launch of the new Girls With Attitude Fantasy Palette. You guys know how much I love my eyeshadow palettes and I'm obsessed with anything from Girls With Attitude, so be prepared for a whole lot of love in this blog post. The new Fantasy Palette features eighteen eyeshadows that have all been beautifully selected and are perfect for any occasion coming up this summer, so if you're on the look out for your new summer makeup bag essential then keep on reading...



When it comes to packaging Girls With Attitude never ever disappoint and their new Fantasy Palette is probably one of their prettiest yet. If you love anything that glitters or sparkles, then you're going to love this just as much as me. The entire palette on the outside is packed with chunky purple glitter, the way that it hits the light in every direction is so pretty and its one of those palettes that I can just stop, stare and admire for a good few minutes before evening opening it. I think GWA did a good job with choosing purple for the glitter as it really reflects the shadows that are inside the palette; Not only that, but the chunky glitter combined with the brightness of it just makes me think of festival season, making it perfect for this summer. Inside there is a good sized mirror, which makes it perfect for traveling too.

One thing that always gets me really excited about any eyeshadow palette is having a good variation of different shadows inside, I think it's really important to have a good mix of mattes, metallics and shimmers and I promise you, you get plenty of choice with the Fantasy Palette. There are eighteen shadows in total and all of them are so stunning and the colours are right on trend for this season.

The Top Row

The top row of the Fantasy Palette has you more everyday wearable shades and these are the ones I would reach for on those lazy casual summer days when I've not got much planned, but still want a perfectly put together look.

Mirage: A semi matte beige highlight shade - This looks really pretty under the brow bone or for an inner corner highlight.

Whisper: Another semi matte highlighter, which is slightly darker than Mirage. Not only does this make a pretty under the brow highlight, but would look lovely all over the lid for a really natural everyday look.

Sunburnt: A soft matte shadow that is beautiful peach shade - So perfect for summer and again another shadow that would perfectly on its own over the lid for an easy breezy everyday summer look.

Cosmic: A beautiful matte coral shadow that has a slight brown undertone, giving it a subtle burnt colour. This shadow is will either be perfect over the lid or used as a transitional shade.

Reign: Another matte shade, however this one is a deep warm brown with an aubergine tint. This would work perfectly in the crease for either daytime or evening.

Flame: This beautiful mid toned burnt orange shadow is matte and looks stunning all over the lid then blended out into the crease for a really effortless summer time look.



The Second Row:

The second row is where the Fantasy palette start to get really exciting as its filled with brighter shades, with a good range of metallics and shimmers.

Quartz: I'm a big fan of this shadow as it's a pretty soft pink champagne shimmer that looks stunning on. For such a light shadow, its really pigmented and looks amazing over the eye lid or used as an inner corner highlight.

Lunar: The only matte shadow in the second row is Lunar and it comes in the form of this really bright pigmented purple shade that is very similar to the colour of the glitter used on the packaging. It's one of those colours that would be perfect at any festival our outside event this summer.

Stargaze: This metallic shadow is a deep purple shade that has a slight cranberry undertone to it. I've used this a few times to deepen the colour on the outer corners of my eyes and it looks beautiful on.

Galaxy: This shadow is a pretty lilac shimmer, with blue reflects. I love how shimmery the sparkle is in this one and its a shadow that will really make the eyes pop.

Eclipse: A shimmery rose gold shadow with a little twist as this one has green iridescent reflects in the shimmer which I've never seen in an eyeshadow before. It looks really pretty on and has a mermaid feel to it, which I love.

Moon Dust: This is probably my favourite shade in the palette as I love bronze shadows, especially in the summer. This one is very metallic and looks great placed in the centre of the lid as part of a smokey eye.


The Bottom Row:

When I opened this palette for the first time, my eyes instantly drew to the bottom row as these shades and colours are very me and I love wearing warm bronze's and coppers, especially in the summer months and this row is full of them.

Wonder: I love this shadow, its champagne shimmer thats a little more brown toned. I love wearing this all over the lid for everyday use, but it would love great combined with some of the darker shadows for an evening smokey eye.

Delight: You don't see many rose pink metallic eyeshadows, so it was lovely to see one in the Fantasy palette and this one is gorgeous. I think metallic eyeshadows can often be quite bright or out there, but this one isn't too loud, so again it can work perfectly for everyday or for any summer occasion where you'll be outside.

Renaissance: A beautiful cranberry red shadow; I love how deep and sultry this shade is and it works amazingly as a crease colour.

Royale: A coppery red metallic shadow. This pairs up with Renaissance really well. For a really put together party look, it wear this all over the lid use Renaissance in the crease.

Mars: A deep shimmery cranberry red with a pink undertone to it. I love the red shades in this palette and Mar's is a really fiery red which looks stunning on. I think this one works perfectly to deepen up any crease colour or to underline the lower lash line for a full on smokey eye.

Treasure: This shadow is very me as I love my copper shades and Treasure a deep pink toned copper that really makes my eyes pop; Again another one of my favourites.

I'm so impressed with this palette and I think it has so much to offer. I love it when a palette has been well thought out and all the shades really compliment one another and the looks I could create with this are endless. Although there are a few brighter shades in there that I would only really wear on rare occasions (I'm looking at the purple colours), I love how versatile and wearable the rest of the eyeshadows are. Shimmer and metallic shadows work perfectly for the summer and because this is a warm toned palette, it will work with our sun kissed holiday skin (or fake tanned skin). I also think this palette would be perfect for festival season as theres some really fun shades in there to play around with.

You can pick up the Fantasy palette straight from the Girls With Attitude website here and it will only set you back £14.99.


Share:

1 comment

  1. Hey! great job. You have shared some really useful information here. I was searching for something like this only. We also provide such information and products. Here, check them out Buy eyeshadow palettes

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig