Thursday 20 February 2014

Tickle Me Pink || Pink Beauty Products for Spring


I was hoping to get this pink products related post up for Valentines seeing as it was the week for love and romance, but what a total fail that turned out to be thanks to my Internet completely not working at all last week! That to one side I really wanted to get this post up for you all and was trying to think of the perfect moment to do so. Now I know that Spring has not even started yet (it does feel like forever for Winter to die out) but the other day I did see some daffodils starting to spout which made me think Spring is definitely on its way... HURRAY! 

I know I'm not alone here when I say I co-ordinate my makeup to match the seasons and whilst I get so excited to wear those gorgeous berry toned colours come Winter time, I'm a pretty in pink girl at heart and I can't wait for the comeback of Spring and Summer colours. Blame the daffodils or just my excitement, but I thought I would show you some of my favourite pink beauty products which I think will be perfect for Spring. 

Lipsticks: Left to Right

Deborah Milano Shine Creator Lipstick Shade 8*
As a lot of you know I have a weakness for pink lipsticks, especially this Shine Creator one from Deborah Milano. I was kindly gifted this last summer and since then it's been loved and treasured. These Shine Creator lipsticks have a very similar formula to the Revlon Lip Butters, but are much more hydrating and pigmented in my opinion. Shade 8 is such a gorgeous and bright fuchsia colour which is really rich in colour, has such a creamy formula and really makes you lips shine as well as giving them a pop of colour. This will be the perfect lipstick to wear with those cute ditzy floral dresses that always make a comeback during Spring time. If you would like to see what it's like swatched you can read my full review here

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick - Neon Rose 
First of all, how lovely is the name of this lipstick - I don't know about anyone else but I love when companies give their products cute little names. As the name suggests this lipstick from Boujois is a bright neon pink lipstick and I know its a little early on in the year for neon (for some, not me) I just can't help myself. I love LOVE this bright neon pink. Its a stunning rosy pink neon that has blue undertones to it and whenever I wear it I do think its a little Barbie, which is again something I love and don't mind. I love lipsticks that really make your lips pop and this shade is just gorgeous for Easter time! Again I have a full review of this lipstick and you can find it here.

L'Oreal Color Riche Julianne's Nude - Collection Privee 
Seeing as I've raved about two really bright, but beautiful lipsticks for Spring, I thought I would tone things down just a little for those of you who are more into your nudes. Now when it comes to lipsticks pink nudes totally have my name written all over them and I find them to be the the only nudes that suit me and what I feel comfortable wearing. My favourite pinky nude to date has to be Julianne's Nude lipstick from the L'Oreal Color Riche collection. As far as I'm aware this was a limited edition lipstick, but I've still seen it stocked in my local Boots. I absolutely adore this lipstick and think its gives you the perfect nude lip. The pink tones to it don't give you those manikin lips and give you a lovely warmth of colour. I love wearing this lipstick when I'm wearing a smokey eye and I know I'm going to keep reaching for it throughout Spring. If you would like to see my full review ,again you can read it here.

Ted Baker Glitter Eyeshadow
Now this post would not be complete unless I added a touch of sparkle to it and as my blog name suggests I love me a bit of sparkle! Just after Christmas I was gifted this gorgeous glitter eyeshadow by Ted Baker from one of my besties Meg. Her words exactly where 'I know you love pink, sparkle, glitter and Ted Baker so this is the perfect product for you' - which is so true! The glitter in this eyeshadow is what I would describe as a champagne coloured pink and it looks so pretty on. I love using this just above my eyeliner or on my lower lash line for a bit on understated sparkle. I've still yet to use this full out over my eye lids but I can imagine it looks beautiful once on. I'm not sure where you can buy this as I've only seen Ted Baker cosmetics around Christmas time so if any of you know where I can please let me know in the comments below as I love this glitter pot!

Sleek Blush - Flamingo
If you've seen some of my latest blog posts then you know that I'ma  big fan of Sleek blushers and you can read all about my love for one of their blush palettes here. However if I had to pick one blusher to choose from Sleek, Flamingo would win by a mile. I love this blusher and it's the perfect one to use if your after gorgeous rosy cheeks. I know in the pan its extremly bright, and whilst it is super pigmented the lightest touch with your blusher brush will give you the prettiest flush of colour to your cheeks. I love that rosy cheek look and this is the perfect blusher for that look. If you would like to see this blusher up close be sure to have a read of my full review here.

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Buttercream 
I think the Sugar Crush scented products from Soap & Glory are a firm favourite among us beauty blogggers and its definitely one of mine. As much as I love this delicious sweet lime scented body butter from Soap & Glory its not really I scent I gravitate towards during winter, it's definitely more of a Spring and Summer scent as its just so fresh. Now Spring is just around the corner I know that this is going to be my go too body butter and the fact that its contained in hot pink packaging makes it perfect for this post.

Sienna X Radiance Body Balm
I know its a little way off before we start flashing a bit of skin, especially on your arms and legs, but I do know that I will be going full steam ahead on my fake tanning routine now that Winter will soon be behind us. I love tanning as I always feel that I look better and have much more confidence with a tan. One product that I love using with a tan has to be the Sienna X Radiance Body Balm as it does an amazing job at hydrating your skin and adding a lovely sparkly but subtle sheen to your skin. This little bottle was gifted to me by one of my besties Gem over at Miss Makeup Magpie ( I know you all know her) as she knows how much I love tanning. I love how silky smooth this balm makes my skin and it does a great job at giving your skin an luminescent sheen which makes your skin look perfect. This is the perfect balm to use for any party nights out that you have coming up, especially if your thinking about bearing all and getting your pins out!

So that's everything for my pink Spring beauty products. I really hope you enjoyed this post as its a little bit different to what I usually do and I would love to know if your loving any of the products that I've raved about in this post.

Lots of Love






Share:

8 comments

  1. The blush is so lovely and poppy - fab pink shade :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleek blushers are utterly fantastic, I really rate them :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo cute ;))

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/1/post/2014/02/essence-dear-peach.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soap and glory sugar crush is amazing. Love it xx

    lauraslittleloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sugar Crush stuff is my favourite - smells so good! xx

    http://www.ayellowbrickblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it again miss D! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those lip colours!

    Sophie
    http://what-sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Ted Baker glitter! I didn't even know they did cosmetics.

    http://decembersdarling.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig