Wednesday 14 June 2017

The Perfect Father's Day Gifts with Fragrance Direct

Fragrance Direct

The men in my life are so difficult to buy presents for, but I think thats pretty standard for everyone. I've been with my partner James for 14 years now (yes we we're childhood sweethearts) and every Christmas and birthday is so difficult, he is the man who has everything and when it comes to presents its either ridiculously expensive gadgets or some fragrance; I can't even buy him clothes as he's just too fussy. This month is extra special as its Father's Day on Sunday and this will be James' second one since we had Archie, so now I have three occasions in the year that I have to pick my brain and find him the perfect Father's Day gift. 



I think choosing to go with a fragrance is pretty fool proof and is always appreciated, I think mens grooming is massive these days and of course the men in our lives are going to want to smell just as good as us. The only downside to this is finding the perfect fragrance, it's really difficult to get it right. As I've been with James for so long, I pretty much know what he does and doesn't like, but if you are struggling with trying to find the perfect fragrance for this Father's Day, Fragrance Direct have the perfect little quiz to help you out; They have created a Fragrance Finder quiz that will make it super easy to find that perfect fathers day gift. I gave it ago and today I'll go over with you the ones that will match my man perfectly.

Hugo Boss Hugo Man

Hugo Boss Hugo Man

When Hugo Man by Hugo Boss came up on the results page I got excited for two reasons, the first one being that James used to wear this all the time; For a good few years it was its go to everyday scent. Secondly, I'm pretty amazed at just how good this quiz is, Fragrance Direct got it spot on with this one. I absolutely love this scent, it has a really manly smell to it and I always thought it had that 'sexy' smell vibe to it. The fragrance has a deep woody smell to it, combined with citrus tones. I know James is going to be made up when he opens this one on Father's Day.

 Joop WOW

Joop WOW

For me Joop have always been a brand that make their fragrances stand out and whenever a guy comes into my shop at work I can always tell if their wearing the classic Joop Homme. I tell you guys now, Joop WOW is no different, its such a beautiful scent thats really distinct and would be perfect as an evening fragrance; So if any of your dads like wining and dinning in the evening then this would be the perfect scent to go for. I really love how simplistic the design of this bottle is, I know from experience that most men don't like anything too fancy, so this would be ideal.

 Gucci Made To Measure

Gucci Made To Measure

First of all, can we just take a moment to admire the packaging and the bottle of this fragrance? It is stunning, I love the detailing on the lid and I know you won't be able to tell from the pictures but the bottle feels really weighted and has a very manly feel to it. I've never smelt this fragrance before, but I'm seriously impressed. It's one of those scents that has 'Boss' written all over it, it smells so masculine and fresh and spicy at the same time. I might be getting ahead of myself here, but I think this may become James' new favourite fragrance, it's amazing and I think it would be perfect gift for any of your dads, no matter how old or young they are.

If your still looking for a last minute gift for fathers day, I really recommend taking the Fragrance Finder quiz and also to take a look at the Fragrance Direct Fathers Day Gift page, theres so much inspiration on there. I think it's so important that all the dads out their feel special on fathers day, because they really do an amazing job.

Let me know what results you got matched up with on the quiz, I'd love to know.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig