Tuesday 28 February 2012

Soft and Gentle | Mac MSF Review

For those beauties who love a highlighter, will enjoy tonight's post. Two weeks ago I popped down to my local Mac counter and decided to take the £21.50 plunge and buy my first Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle. I've always heard so many things about this product, none of them being negative and it's been on my wish list for sometime.  

In all honesty I can't say a bad thing about this product because the truth is,  I'm in LOVE with it! I always thought paying £21.50 for a highlighter was steep, but after using this product I can't imagine doing my regular makeup routine without it. 


Soft and Gentle MSF has gorgeous peach and golden tones to it and is a soft powder with a frost finish. I must admit I was a bit worried with having oily to combination skin that this product might make my skin look too shiny, but instead I found it brightened up my skin and added a touch of radiance that wasn't there before. I don't know if its because of the cold winter weather but my skin has felt so dull recently and have found Soft Gentle really gives me a bit of a healthy glow. 


It maybe a bit of a luxury purchase but I would recommend it to anyone. Its easy to use and I can see this lasting for ages as a little goes a long way!  As you can see from the swatches below its such a pretty colour. I had so much fun swatching this in store as when you look up close it has the tiniest flecks of golden glitter which is very subtle and this is what gives you that gorgeous glow.


Not only does this product make a fantastic cheek highligher but it works wonders highlighting your brow bone and used as an inner corner shadow. You could also use it like you would a normal eye shadow for those natural looking days (which I have done and love).

I'm so pleased I got my hands on this and would love to know your thoughts beauties! If any of you have tried anything else from the MSF family let me know your recomendations as I am wanting to get my hands on some more.









Share:

6 comments

  1. Such an amazing product! An essential in any make up bg! Cool review and pics xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Now i have this product I don't know what I would do without it x

      Delete
  2. Glad you like it :)
    It looks really lovely :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, I think its a must have for everyone x

      Delete
  3. Oooh it's so pretty!
    I'd love to see a makeup look with this!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sure to do a makeup look with this x

      Delete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig