Saturday 19 November 2016

The Perfume You Need On Your Christmas Wishlist | Stella McCartney POP

Stella McCartney POP, POP Perfume, Fragrance Direct, Fragrance, Perfume, Woman, Floral Perfume, Beauty

Stella McCartney POP, POP Perfume, Fragrance Direct, Fragrance, Perfume, Woman, Floral Perfume, Beauty
Stella McCartney POP, POP Perfume, Fragrance Direct, Fragrance, Perfume, Woman, Floral Perfume, Beauty

I don't know why but there is something so nice about getting a new fragrance. I think it just makes me feel womanly and of course smelling beautiful is great too. With Christmas just around the corner, treating a loved one or yourself to a new fragrance is a must! I think it's a pretty sure thing that everyone gets at least one perfume wrapped up beautifully under the Christmas tree. With so many fragrances out there right now it can be so difficult to pick the perfect one, so I thought I'd help you out and share with you all one that I've been loving recently. It's the latest one from Stella McCartney named POP and its so gorgeous.

POP by Stella McCartney has a lovely floral scent to it, but it has sandalwood and other woody notes that create a really nice balance; the floral notes are not too over powering or too sweet. I'm not the best at describing scents, but I find that it has a fresh feel to it that works perfectly for everyday and it's the kind of scent that work for everyone. I also find it to be one of those perfumes that really develop over time. As soon as I spray it I smell the vibrant floralcy of tuberose, then after a couple of minutes the sandalwood really comes through and its just beautiful.

Stella McCartney POP, POP Perfume, Fragrance Direct, Fragrance, Perfume, Woman, Floral Perfume, Beauty

Everything about this fragrance makes me feel empowered as a woman, as the name suggests its not subtle and it is a perfume that has a 'pop' to it. I find that it is more of a statement perfume which I don't get with other fragrances that have floral notes to them. The packaging is really feminine without it feeling too girly. Stella McCartney describes her perfume as a 'powerful pink' which I think is really reflected in the packaging and in the way this perfume smells. Its all about women coming into their own and I love the message behind this perfume.  I've added the campaign video down below for you so you can get a much better feel for it. I love the video so much and it makes me feel like I can achieve anything, whilst feeling girly at the same time. It's so refreshing to see a campaign for a perfume that isn't about feeling or smelling sexy. POP makes me feel like a woman and for that reason its become one of my favourites.



I think Stella McCartney POP is definitely a must, especially as a Christmas treat. So make sure you add it to your wish list and tell your loved ones all about it. Fragrance Direct currently have it on offer and you can pick up a 50ml bottle for only £35.99 which you can find here.

Whats your favourite fragrance? Has Stella McCartney POP made it onto your Christmas wish list?





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig