Saturday 12 July 2014

My Favourite Summer Shade || Barry M Jelly High Shine 'Huckleberry'


It’s been a long while (and when I say long while I probably only mean a few weeks) since I've been completely taken back and obsessed with just one nail polish. But right now there seems to be only one shade that I want to wear on my nails and that's Barry M's Jelly High Shine Polish in the shade 'Huckleberry'. From the start I've been a huge fan of these super glossy and bright vibrant shades from the Barry M Jelly Shine Collection, the formula is pretty spot on and I love that it gives your nails that extra bit of shine, more than what you get from other polishes. Needless to say that I now own my fair share of this collection which Barry M seem to be forever adding too, which is not good for someone who owns way too many nail polishes and is trying to cut back - Raise your hands if your with me on this one! 

This summer for me has been all about the mint green and pastel blue shades. Not only do these shades do a fabulous job at enhancing your tan, but they also work with most outfits and look delicate on your nails - For some reason I don't think my work would approve of me showing up to work with highlighter pink nails, so this shade has been left for my toes! Seeing as pastels are the way forward, for me anyway, I just couldn't resist picking up 'Huckleberry' which is the most gorgeous pastel blue shade; it's so light that it leans more towards a white shade than a blue. I just love wearing this shade on my nails, and with just two coats of polish my nails are opaque, glossy and good to go.

I had seen 'Huckleberry' featured on so many blogs, and just knew I had to have it in my collection, it is by far one of the prettiest pastel blue shades that I've ever seen and worn, it’s almost like a duck egg sort of blue. If you’re like me and love these sorts of shades I can't recommend 'Huckleberry' enough, you won’t regret it I promise.

I would love to know if you love this shade just as much as me and what your go too nail polish shade has been this summer? Let me know in the comments below.

Lots of Love



Share:

6 comments

  1. This is so pretty! I love the Gelly range :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the gelly range but some of the paler shades I've tried have disappointed me a little, this looks lovely though and i might have to try it out! x

    http://anyamaybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huckleberry is stunning, it is one of my favourites that has been released this year.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning colour! I love it when a polish leaves a shiny finish so you don't need to worry too much about a top coat. I repurchased a firm favourite for Summer last week - Essie Cute as a Button x

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig