Tuesday 1 July 2014

Love Me Beauty Box || June Edition


Love Me Beauty Box* £12.95 (Including P&P)

This month saw Love Me Beauty celebrate their first birthday, and to get into the birthday celebrations Love Me Beauty really spoilt us with an amazing selection of menus to choose from. I'm sure your all aware by now how the Love Me Beauty subscription box works, but for those of you who don't know here's a quick low down on what this amazing subscription service is all about. Love Me Beauty sends out 4 to 5 beauty and some lifestyle products, all beautifully packaged in the post every month and its great way to discover new products and have a selection of products that we may not treat ourselves if went shopping. Every month there is a choice of three different menus to choose from so there is no way you'll be disappointed with the contents of the box

I found it really hard to pick a menu this month because all three looked so good, but after much debating I went for menu number one. If you would like to see the other two menus then be sure to have a look at the Love Me Beauty Boutique to see the other choices.


Model Co Lip Gloss 'Fairy Floss' (RRP £12.00)

I had never heard of the brand Model Co before this lip gloss, but this was the product that swayed me to choose menu number one. I love my lip products as you know, so I knew that I would just get so much use out of this product. The shade is in 'Fairy Floss' which is this gorgeous sheer toned pink shade. I've worn this non stop since receiving my beauty box and this looks great worn on its own or on top of a pink lipstick, its gorgeous and not too sticky either. I love how it has a mirror on the side of the casing too, making this perfect for on the go. This is definitely my favourite item this month. 


NYX Cosmetics Nail Polish 'Elegance' (RRP £3.00)

I was so happy to see a NYX product thrown into this months box just because I'm a big fan of the brand. When it comes to nail polish pink is probably my favourite shade to wear, so I was so happy when I saw this gorgeous pale pink shade polish. Admittedly I usually opt for bright pinks, so don't have too many shades like this in my collection, but I this sort of colour will work with every outfit;  its stylish and sophisticated all the same time so it will definitely get a lot of use.


Urban Veda Purifying Day Cream (RRP £14.99)

Again this is another brand that I've never heard of before, but as a beauty lover there's always a sense of excitement trying out something new. I love the look of this day cream, especially because it claims to be mattifying and suitable for oil prone skin; I do have combination skin so I'm hoping that my skin will love it. It does smell very minty which does put me off a little as I don't know how I feel about having a minty face, but apart from that this product looks great,


Montagne Jeunesse Brazilian Mud Fabric Masque (RRP £1.00)

Montagne Jeunesse is a brand that I'm very familiar with and it takes me right back to my teenage years as I was always picking these up whenever there was a girly sleepover. This mud masque looks great and I know I will have fun looking like a crazy woman wearing this when it comes to my next pamper night. The masque says it will help to deep cleanse your skin and help unclog your pores, which sounds perfect!


Beauty UK Eye Shadow Palette 'Earth Child' (RRP £3.99)

When I saw this Beauty UK eye shadow palette in this months box, I have to say I was pretty impressed just because there are 10 shadows, all of these shades pretty neutral which is perfect for every day. Some of the shades really stand out to me like the bronze and gold shades, however I found that the eye shadows where really chalky and lacked in pigmentation. I'm never one to write off a prodcut right away, so I've given these shadows a good go and while they are a bit of a pain to get the colour payout that your looking for and take a lot of work to blend out, they do look really pretty once and are quite long lasting too. I don't think I'll be reaching for these all the time, but I'm happy to have them in my makeup collection.

Overall I love everything in this months Love Me Beauty Box and I was so impressed with all three menus. If your thinking about subscribing to Love Me Beauty be sure to head over to their site here. Also if you would like to see a little bit more about each product inside this months box you can take a look at my video, I would love if you could watch , like and subscribe.



Lots of Love



Share:

4 comments

  1. Ooh it does look like a good box, a great selection :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing box! A bit expensive but everything is at premium or full size so I guess it's okay. The palette and mask are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this article reading is very worth non woven polypropylene fabric suppliers polypropylene fabric suppliers everything is great

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig