Wednesday 16 July 2014

Quick Messy Bun Tutorial


Happy Wednesday everyone! That's right we are half way till the weekend which makes me extremely happy! Whooop! Just a quick little update post for you today and that is I've filmed and gotten up my quick messy bun hair tutorial. I get asked quite a lot how I do my messy buns and how I get a lot of volume into the bun, so I thought I would film a quick tutorial and share my secrets. This is such an easy hair style to achieve and will only take you a few minutes I promise. I just love wearing this hairstyle for the summer, not only does it look pretty, but it gets your hair off your face too.



I would love to know if you ladies recreate this hairstyle and give it ago, make sure you tag me in your pictures or tweets if you do!  And if you like this video then please subscribe to my channel. Thanks for watching and I'll see you in my next video!

Lots of Love






Share:

3 comments

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig