Thursday 3 July 2014

Organic Surge Superfresh Awakening Bodywash

Organic Surge Superfresh Awakening Bodywash* £5.99

There is no better way to kick start your day than having a warm refreshing shower and the products we use whilst in the shower can really pop us in the right frame of mood and awaken your senses. Recently I have been loving this kind to skin body wash from Organic Surge. This shower gel has a really thick consistency that lathers up really well and leaves my skin feeling soft and re-energised. I love how this smells so refreshing, scented with spicy May Chang and uplifting Bergamot it really does make you feel alert and wide awake, especially on those mornings where your struggling to wake up and seam to be fighting your constant snooze alarm. Although I prefer to use this shower gel in the morning, its great to use in the evening and after a hard day at work, its nice to start to wind down by using this bodywash; It makes you feel really clean and I love how you can still smell this on your skin after your shower - A huge bonus in my opinion.

This is the first Organic Surge product that I've tried and I love how all the ingredients are from a natural origin. The bottle is a really generous size and as the shower gel is so thick this is going to last me for a long time. If your looking for the perfect pick me up in the morning then I can't recommend this enough.

Have you tired this shower gel? What helps you beat those early morning blues? Let me know in the comments below.


Lots of Love



Share:

2 comments

  1. I've never tried that brand! Sounds kinda interesting but my skin is suuuuper picky when it comes to shower gels. : ( I use Dr. Bronner's unscented castille soap and I looove it. The smell combo of that shower gel sounds amazing though. Bright zesty smells always help in the morning. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this new one but I've used one of their others - not my favourite but its a great natural choice for a great price! x

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig