Wednesday 2 July 2014

My Monthly Favourites Video || June


Hey gorgeous girls (and guys if your reading) I just a quick update for you all today and that is my third YouTube video has just gone up!! I would love LOVE for you to check it out... Please. Today I'm going over my monthly favourites and giving you the details about all the products I've been loving throughout June. I will be popping up a blog post very soon for those of you who want to see these products in a little more detail, so stay tuned for that.



Thanks for watching guys and I shall see you all in my next video!

Lots of Love



Share:

2 comments

  1. I'm always so jealous of overseas bloggers and their easy access to Bourjois products! We don't have any in the USA. : (
    I love chocolate scented bronzers! My favorite is Too Faced's Milk Chocolate.

    Benefit They're Real looks so nice and is amazing for curling, but it gave me an allergic reaction, so I had to stop using it. The little bit at the end is amazing for getting the inner corners of the lashes!

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig