Thursday 24 July 2014

MeMeMe Coral Blossom Cheek & Lip Tint || Review

MeMeMe Coral Blossom Cheek & Lip Tint* £5.50

For the last few months I have been quite obsessed with MeMeMe Cosmetics Beat The Blues Highlighter and this month MeMeMe have added another cheek and lip duo to their collection which I've pretty much fallen in love with right away. I am a huge fan of multipurpose products and have been a fan of the Benefit cheek & lip stains for some time, especially 'Posie Tint' (its gorgeous) but with its £24.50 price tag its a little on the expensive side. However MeMeMe have brought us a much more purse friendly dupe this summer that is just so amazing and is a makeup bag essential for anyone who loves cheek and lip stains.


This Coral Blossom tint from MeMeMe is beautiful on and I've loved using this for an everyday summer makeup look. I always think coral tones  look gorgeous this time of year, especially when your all bronzed from the summer sun. What I really love about this cheek and lip tint is that the coral shade is a really warm toned peach which is going to look amazing for all skin tones, especially with those of you who have fairer skin. With just a few dabs of the brush onto your cheek bones is going to be enough colour payoff to give you such a lovely warm flush of colour. I actually find that once the tint has been blended onto your cheeks it leaves such a lovely dewy finish and isn't too heavy at all. I know most of us love going for that natural skin look this time of year and its great to find a blush that is going to work with that look. Does anyone else find it annoying when you use a dewy foundation only to cover this fresh faced look up with a powdery chalky blush? I find that the Coral Blossom tint really does help to give your cheeks that sexy summer glow... Yes Please.



As for using this as a lip stain, again the colour payout is very subtle but enough to add a lovely warmth to your lips. I find that it just adds a lovely coral tone to your lips and definitely gives you that 'your lips but better' look. As soon as you pop this on it dries immediately and what I really love is that it will stain your lips for hours. Sometime's I'll even add a sheer gloss over the top just to add a little something extra and this looks ever so pretty on.



Over the past week I've actually not stopped wearing the Coral Blossom Cheek & Lip Tint,  its been great wearing this both on my lips and cheeks at the same time as it really does create such a fabulous summer look, it really is a summer essential!



I would love to know if your a fan of cheer and lip tints and if so what are your favourite ones to use? I think this coral shade is just super pretty and gorgeous, but let me know what your go to summer shade is?



Lots of Love







Share:

5 comments

  1. looks like a nice product!

    x Julia from Juliasfashionminute.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour it's perfect for summer!

    I've just started blogging and it'll mean the world for me if you check out my blog or maybe follow me back on bloglovin ;)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty creamy peachy shade - really lovely :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful colour!

    Ali | http://lilaclipstick.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I have bought this product recently and I have also Benefint Cha Cha tint and is very similar, although Mememe Coral Blossom is lighter.
    Bye! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig